Travis Lee - 3D Mail Direct Marketing Systems
1# - What’s Included in the 3D Mail Direct Marketing System 3D Mail Direct Marketing System:
- The Complete “Swipe File” CD containing 207 sales letters, completely written and ready to implement on CD in Microsoft Word format PLUS Hard Copies of all the letters. Included are letters for prospecting new clients, letters to existing clients, upgrade and cross-selling, lost client reactivation and generating referrals. All the hard work has been done for you.
- $200 Gift Certificate from 3D Mail Results to be used on any 3D Mail Results Product.
- One sample of each product we currently stock. You’ll get one pill bottle, one bank bag, one mini self-mailing trash can, one treasure chest… You get the idea. 36 items in all. You can touch them, feel them, hold them, check them out to see which ones will work best for your business.
- Why 3D Mail Gets Such Great Results: This covers all the basic “in’s and out’s” of using 3D Mail, how to use it properly for maximum success, and why you should be testing 3D Mail throughout your direct mail campaigns.
- 350 of the Best Headlines of All Time and The 25 Best Fill-in-The-Blank Headlines: Headlines are without a doubt, the most important part of any sales message. The best ones have been around for years. They are tested and proven, so why reinvent the wheel?
- The Top Thirteen Mistakes in Preparing a Sales Letter: When you sit down to write a letter using 3D Mail, you won’t make the same mistakes we see time and time again when reviewing and critiquing work from our clients.
- Why Premiums/Free Gifts Out Perform Discounts and Rebates: This report explains how you can use Free Gifts with-OUT having to discount or rebate your products/services.
- Copywriting to Sell Any Product or Service: The greatest 3D Mail in the world is worthless unless you know how to put words on paper that sell. This report will guide you through the copywriting process, so you don’t miss a thing.
Use the entire System for 12 months and if your direct mail headaches aren’t cured, simply send back the 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for a quick and painless 100% refund.
Let’s face it, busting through the clutter and getting your direct mail opened and read is tougher than ever. It’s the biggest obstacle you must overcome in any advertising; getting your message opened, read, heard or seen.
We’re hit with a barrage of ads and marketing messages every day. The average American sees 3,500 marketing message each day. That’s 1,277,500 a year! So how are you going to set your marketing apart, so you’re the 1 in 1,277,500 this year that your prospect, client, or patient will pay attention to?
Not only are we overwhelmed by the marketing we see, we’re bored by it. Think about the mail you receive everyday, both at home and in the office. It all looks the same. You can cut out the names and phone numbers, jumble them up, and put them back just about anywhere and they’d all still look and say the same thing. How much of it actually catches your attention, grabs you by the proverbial throat, and compels you to read?… My guess is, not much. We’re all suffering from marketing incest. 3D Mail is different. It cuts the clutter. It gets attention. It get’s opened… Instantly.
I Know What You May Be Thinking
You may thinking that your clients too smart, sophisticated, or rich for such things. But that simply isn’t true. People are people, and buyers are buyers. In many cases 3D Mail MUST be used to reach the so-called ‘too smart,’ ‘too sophisticated,’ and ‘too rich’ because they simply get “too much” direct mail. They typically are a group that is advertised to heavily. You must do something to draw their attention. To grab them by the throat and say, “YOU MUST READ MY MESSAGE!”
Prospects and clients who are too smart, sophisticated, or rich often appreciate the fact that you treat them differently when you send them 3D Mail. 3D Mail makes the recipient feel special. As if you did this just for them. People are eager for a ‘personal’ approach to marketing. They don’t want to be part of the masses.
You’re now starting to see the power of 3D Mail
Every marketer worth a lick knows that busy hands create sales. I’m betting that even if you’re the biggest stick in the mud on earth you couldn’t help but find the humour and fun in receiving this pill bottle in the mail… and you know what?… Your prospect, customers, patients or members can’t resist grinning as well.
What Do You Have To Lose?
Maybe some frustration, some struggle. Maybe some long-held beliefs about direct mail that are holding you back from maximum profits. Seriously, what DO you have to lose? You are fully covered by my “Doctor’s Orders” Guarantee. It is impossible to lose a penny. Use the entire System for 12 months and if your direct mail headaches aren’t cured, simply send back the 3D Mail Auto Repair Direct Marketing System for a quick and painless 100% refund.
What Do You Have To Gain?
Once you start using my system, you will unleash the power 3D Mail can have on your business. Seasonal slumps can be a thing of the past. Your competition will wonder how to continue to not only stay in business, but thrive, even in the current economic conditions. And guess what? Your competitors won’t have a clue how you are doing it. That’s what is so great about direct mail.
2# - Coaches, Consultants, Info Marketers 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Coaches, Consultants & Information Marketers contains 50 Letters written specifically for Coaches, Consultants and Info-Marketers in hard copies.
- The Digital Swipe File CD of The 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Coaches, Consultants & Information Marketers contains 50 Letters on CD in Microsoft Word format.
#3 - The Insurance Agent 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Insurance Agents comes with 34 Letters written specifically for Insurance Agents, in hard copies. This system is heavy on selling commercial Lines (28 letters) and contains 8 letters for personal lines.
- The 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Insurance Agents comes with 34 Letters written specifically for Insurance Agents all in Microsoft Word on CD.
#4 - The Realtor 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The Realtor 3D Mail System and with 30 Letters written specifically for Realtors and Real Estate Professionals, in hard copies. Letters included are for:
Referrals and Circle of Influence Letters
Framing specific neighborhoods
Recruiting new inside and outside agents
- The Digital Swipe File CD of the Realtors and Real Estate Professionals 3D Mail System with 30 Letters written specifically for Realtors and Real Estate Professionals all in Microsoft Word.
#5 - The Dental Practice 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The Dental 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Dentist comes with 34 Letters written specifically for General Practice Dentists in hard copies. These include letters for:
Letters for new patients
New Neighbors/New Movers
Letters for Households with Families
Letters for Households with Seniors/Baby Bomers
Letters for end of year benefit usage
Letters to past and inactive patients.
- The Dental 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Dentist comes with 34 Letters written specifically for General Practice Dentists all in Microsoft Word.
#6 - The Martial Arts School 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The 3D Mail Direct Marketing System for Martial Arts Schools comes with with 39 Letters written specifically for Martial Arts Schools, in hard copies
- The Digital Swipe File CD also contains those 39 Letters in Microsoft Word format, not need to re-type each letter, it’s been done for you!
#7 - The Auto Repair Shop 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The Auto Repair Shop kit comes with 59 Letters written specifically for Tax Professionals and CPA, in hard copies
- The Digital Swipe File CD of the Tax Professional 3D Mail System with 59 Letters written specifically for Auto Repair shops all in Microsoft Word.
#8 - The Tax Professional 3D Mail Direct Marketing System
- The Tax Professional/CPA with 37 Letters written specifically for Tax Professionals and CPA, in hard copies
- The Digital Swipe File CD of the Tax Professional 3D Mail System with 37 Letters written specifically for Tax Professionals and CPA’s all in Microsoft Word.
Marketing - Sales online course
More information about Marketing - Sales:
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of creating relationships with and satisfying customers.
Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.
Marketers can direct product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing).
Regardless of who is being marketed to, several factors, including the perspective the marketers will use.
These market orientations determine how marketers will approach the planning stage of marketing. This leads into the marketing mix, which outlines the specifics of the product and how it will be sold.
This can in turn, be affected by the environment surrounding the product , the results of marketing research and market research, and the characteristics of the product’s target market.
Once these factors are determined, marketers must then decide what methods will be used to market the product.
This decision is based on the factors analyzed in the planning stage as well as where the product is in the product life cycle.
Sales are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period.
The seller, or the provider of the goods or services, completes a sale in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition, or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale.
There is a passing of title (property or ownership) of the item, and the settlement of a price, in which agreement is reached on a price for which transfer of ownership of the item will occur.
The seller, not the purchaser, typically executes the sale and it may be completed prior to the obligation of payment. In the case of indirect interaction,
A person who sells goods or service on behalf of the owner is known as a salesman or saleswoman or sale
Instant Access Available