I had a dream once of a long dining table, yards long, at which guests carried on animated, fascinating conversations with one another. I sat in on many of them, wide-eyed like a child, taking in all the exciting ideas flying around the table. People were talking about how the world could be and what it would take to create Heaven on Earth.
- Marianne Williamson
As humans and humanity we live inside a story. Our current story is no longer adequate given our awareness, needs and potential. It is completing itself and we are transitioning into a new, larger narrative. We’ve had a theological story, a nation-state story and an economic story. Our new story must meet the challenges of our times. We need a new “civilization-fueling” story that takes us into the next chapter of our evolution.
In this module, you’ll discover the new collective story — Co-creating Heaven on Earth — and how it applies to you.
We’ll explore how your understanding of heaven has evolved and shifted over time.
What is Heaven? Where is Heaven? What are your assumptions about Heaven and Heaven on Earth?
Following this exploration, you will begin to imagine your own Heaven on Earth project.
In the first live session you will:
- Learn how the current story, while bringing us much good, is fundamentally unworkable and responsible for separation, fear, lack, violence, powerlessness and cynicism.
- Explore and help define a new civilization-fueling story so that you can engage in building the kind of world you deeply long for.
- Discover what it means for you to author this new story, individually and as part of the collective — and what it means to humans and humanity within this evolutionary narrative.
- Remember a time when you experienced Heaven on Earth so that you can see clearly that this state of being has always been inside you.
- Recognize the fullness of Heaven on Earth for you and the world, if you were given complete permission to create it, without perceived limitations.
- Expand your experience of the depth and presence of Heaven on Earth in your own life.
- Begin the journey of creating your own Heaven on Earth project… something that you’re passionate about, that’s easy for you to do and that will make a difference to others and to you.
Every week we’ll spotlight a Heaven Maker, a person who’s discovered and is manifesting Heaven on Earth in their own unique, creative way.
Spotlight on a Heaven Maker:
Katherine Burnett, founder of Lady Baker’s Tea Trolley.