Are you an aspiring or emerging fashion designer? Have you been looking for the right team to manufacture and produce your collection but you are unsure of the process? If so, Join Fashionpreneur Strategist, Tshaia Edwards as she takes you through the world of manufacturing your collection! With over 8 years of international appeal development experience, Tshaia will take you on a step by step journey from concept to collection. No matter if you are looking to develop mens or womens apparel, children’s wear, footwear, swim or accessories, our directory of well budgeted and experienced factories will assist you but first comes the proper education!
- 7 apparel and accessory manufacturing e-classes
- Over 4 hands on and quizzed assignments
- Class PDF downloads for note taking and structure building
- Manufacturing Development Packet guide
- Email Templates to assist in developmental communications
This course has been broken down into 7 lessons:
Introduction to Manufacturing: What you need to know prior to ing development.
Offshore VS. Domestic: How to manufacture within the US and overseas. We will also discuss how to effectively communicate with manufacturers.
The Sequence: A step-by- step walk through the process of creating your products!
The Essentials: Your manufacturing budget, communications and final approval process.
The Fashionpreneur Agency: Learn how to produce your line with our in house factory!
Makers Valley Simplified: Learn how to produce accessories and garments internationally.
The Ultimate Digital Sketch Class- Learn how to sketch and create content on a budget!
-Ideal manufacturing budget outline
- Our manufacturing factory directory and access to over 1,000 international factories with Makers Valley!
-Key terms guide
- Course workbook
-Fashion sketch templates
-Spec template guide
- Email communications template
- Live Class Presentation PDF File