Jess Stratton - QuickBooks Pro 2020 Essential Training
Type: Digital download
Format: [74 MP4 + 74 SRT + 1 PDF + 46 QBW + 3 XLSX + 1 PNG]
QuickBooks Pro 2020 Essential Training
By: Jess Stratto
Skill Level: Beginner
Duration: 4h 17m
QuickBooks is designed to make running a business easy, so you can focus on what you do best. Learn how to create and back up your company’s QuickBooks file and quickly set up shop, in this introductory course. It starts with adding your banking information, credit cards, and historical data to the chart of accounts. You can also learn how to set up your customers, vendors, employees, and inventory items. Instructor Jess Stratton then takes you through the day-to-day operations that keep your business running: creating estimates, purchase orders, invoices, and sales receipts; processing payments; recording deposits; and printing checks. Plus, learn how to run reports; find data about your business; and close the books, with end-of-year preparations.
- Determine under what scenario you would need to change your company in QuickBooks.
- Explain how to import data from other applications into QuickBooks.
- Describe the purpose of the Jobs feature in QuickBooks.
- Identify the steps in creating a new payroll item in QuickBooks.
- Relate the security requirements used for protecting credit cards in QuickBooks.
- Differentiate the cash method reporting basis from the accrual method.
- Recognize how to accurately specify a time period for generating reports.
1. Navigate QuickBooks
2. Work with Company Files
3. Set Up Shop
4. Add Customers
5. Work with Vendors
6. Add Employees
7. Manage Day-to-Day Operations
8. Handle Special Cases
9. Administer Payroll
10. Manage Online Banking
11. Share QuickBooks with Others
12. Find Information Quickly
13. Run Reports
14. Manage Year-End Preparations
15. Customize QuickBooks