James Van Elswyk lives, eats, and breathes affiliate media buying. James grew purple leads from buying media himself to 7 media buyers, and 25 total employees that buy traffic on 5 traffic sources, spending 7 figures a month...in just 10 months. James is a natural teacher and loves to collaborate with other hustling media buyers. His biggest day in solar reached over $100K, and he continues to spend big and earn big on both native and Facebook Ads.
In this module James Van Elswyk teaches the exact testing methodolgy that has helped his business save millions of dollars. By learning to test quickly, thoroughly, and economically, you can put your affiliate campaigns as well as your business as a whole in a better position to thrive and grow. Testing is often overlooked by marketers, or worse yet, marketers tend to go with their gut. This approach can lead to thousands in wasted ad spend, days of lost time and campaigns that never reach their potential.
James Van Elswyk says stop going with your gut! Here he provides his methodology to test headlines, ad copy, images, landing pages, audiences and interets. Learn to test properly and watch your campaigns and business flourish.
Section 1 - Data Hygiene
If you don’t buy clean data you've paid for nothing
- How to name campaigns
- How to create a proper testing environment to isolate variables
- How to run a control
- Testing is not performance or scaling. Its testing – Don’t fall In love
Secton 2 – Data Purchasing
- Assume Loss – PNL loss but info Profit
- How to keep testing cheap by ordering your testing
- What KPIs to measure and their unique testing requirements
Section 3 – Data Testing Planning
- How to create a testing plan
- How much should you spend and how long should you test?
- Testing with or without algo influence
Section 4 – Data analysis
- What constitutes statistical significance
- When to prolong a test
- How to analyze results
- Winner moves on: How to advance your test
- How to verify results