Gain Self-Confidence, Build Assertiveness and Self-Esteem with The Confident Man Program
Confidence is being comfortable in your own skin... And women love it!
So the real question is: how do you get confidence, if you don't already have it?
There are two simple answers to this question:
- Heal whatever traumatic things have happened to you in the past which undermined your natural self-confidence, especially involving your mother and father (Trauma healing).
- Progressively expand your comfort zone around doing enjoyable things that you currently aren't particularly comfortable with (Exposure therapy).
Combining these two techniques will give you the greatest sense of self-confidence the fastest. If only there was a step-by-step program that did exactly that. Well now there is, and you can get it here for just $99.
"Of all the books I've read on women and dating, yours has been the most helpful"
- Peter, Sydney Australia
Is Building Confidence Really That Simple?
When I looked more closely at the problem of overcoming low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence in my own life, I found a lot of snags that could get in the way of this simple formula.
Negative programming from parents or religion, traumatic childhood experiences, teasing, bullying, bad prior experiences with girls, difficult past relationships, negative thinking, anxiety, fear, and even a basic lack of self-love can all get in the way of applying these basic principles.
- What if you don't even know what you love doing?
- What if you're so anxious that you don't know where to start in expanding your comfort zone?
- What if your thinking has become so pessimistic that you can't even envisage a more confident future with the girl of your dreams?
- What if your interactions with women just always seem to go so badly, you've given up?
- What if your parents or childhood religion just plain screwed you up?
- What if you just hate yourself or hate your nervousness?
Well, then you're just like me. Cold comfort perhaps, but after seven years of research I've put together a step-by-step program to help guys just like us hit the ground running.
You see, I concluded that there are four main areas to master:
- The way you think (your mindset)
- The way you feel (your emotions)
- How to attract and relate to women
- Your general life skills, interests and hobbies
And these are exactly the areas covered in The Confident Man Program.
Plus you get over 18 hours of audio downloads with self-confidence experts covering everything else you need to know from Tantric Sex to Being The Alpha Male... and more! And three bonus e-books.
So Does It Really Work?
Great question! I can honestly say that women definitely respond to me differently now, and I really feel different inside. I've done every step in The Confident Man Program and I still keep practicing them: the more I learn, the more I realize how well this works.
If you're a tough case like me: super nerdy, or really insecure, or just uncertain about where to begin, this program will save you a heap of time compared to what it's taken me so far.
And if it doesn't work for you, or you just plain don't like it, I'll give you your money back.
Is Confidence A Problem For You?
I know what it's like to lack self-confidence, because I've been there myself. It's horrible. When we lack confidence as a man, it shows up all over our lives like a bad rash. We feel:
- Inferior to other guys
- Beat ourselves up
- Find it hard to make eye contact
- Have difficulty relating to women
- Always have to prove ourselves
- Avoid conflict
- Please other people ahead of ourselves
- Play the “Nice Guy” all the time
- Let other people walk all over us
When we lack confidence, we feel rotten inside. It effects absolutely every area of our lives.
And It Gets Worse
But that's just the tip of the iceberg, because the way we act when we lack confidence affects all our relationships. Other people treat us the way we think we deserve to be treated. The problem just compounds itself and we end up feeling:
- Afraid of approaching other people
- Scared of interacting with attractive women
- Single or in an unhappy or unsatisfying relationship
- Sexually frustrated
- Unemployed or unhappily employed
- Uncertain about our direction in life
- Underachieving and dropping out or becoming a workaholic and burning out
- Addicted to alcohol, drugs, gambling, work, etc etc
- Depressed and even suicidal
Lack of confidence makes us feel terrible about ourselves. We develop ineffective coping strategies, like avoiding uncomfortable situations, underachieving or becoming so driven to prove ourselves that we burn out. Yeah, I've been there too, and it felt awful. What we need in these situations is a true sense of inner confidence.
Women: The Ultimate Confidence Litmus Test
Women routinely say that the most attractive thing about a man is: confidence. That means that if you're a man who lacks confidence, you're hosed. Every move you make and every attempt to engage with attractive, appealing women will fail if you lack the confidence to pull it off.
Of all the areas of my life that were effected by the lack of confidence in my old self, my relationships with women were by far the most painful. Ouch. I feel bad just thinking back and remembering what it was like. The loneliness, the painful rejections, the failures, the cravings. It was horrible. Perhaps it still is for you. Confidence is the only way out.
Otherwise We End Up Settling In Life
When you lack confidence, you often end up settling for what you think you can get, instead of what you really want in life. When you settle, you end up with:
- The job nobody else wanted
- The friends nobody else wanted
- The woman nobody else wanted
- The life nobody else wanted
No wonder so many men end up defeated in life and feeling chronically depressed. We take antidepressants to escape the horrible painful reality that we didn't get what we wanted in life... all because we lacked the confidence to get it. Tragically, many of us even end up committing suicide to escape the pain of it all.
On one of the saddest days of my life, I stood in the kitchen of my two-bedroom unit, still single and lonely at age 40. As I swallowed my antidepressant tablet, I wondered how on earth a smart guy like me had ended up down in such a pit of despair. All because I lacked confidence to really deal with the issues effecting my life. The emotional baggage that robbed me of my confidence even robbed me of my physical health and I ended up with Chronic Fatigue for three years.
Fortunately There Is A Solution
I didn't want to live a life dependent on mind-altering medication, so one day I woke up and decided that there had to be a better way. I took an inventory of everything that upset me about my life, and set out to take massive action to do something about it. That was the day I stopped being a victim and took control of my life.
I tried many different things in the process of building my confidence; some more successful than others. In the process, I reinvented my life as my self-confidence gradually skyrocketed.
When I looked around at many of my single male friends, I realized they were struggling with exactly the same issues as I was. So I built The Confident Man Program to cover everything I needed to transform myself from a scared little boy in a man's body, into a Confident Man.
Want Instant Confidence? Here's the Real Truth
There is no instant answer to developing confidence. People who try to sell you instant confidence with no effort are lying and just preying on your vulnerability because they know how important this is to you. Building true inner confidence is possible and requires dedication and commitment. Having a mentor to guide you helps a lot too. I wasted a lot of time on things that didn't work while I was still figuring out what the problem was and looking for the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, I streamlined The Confident Man Program so you can save yourself a lot of time and frustration compared to what I went through.
Lots of people on the Internet give free advice on building confidence, with dicky time-wasters like looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I love you!", or chanting affirmations you don't believe. None of that stuff worked for me, so I don't recommend you do it. What I do recommend is the stuff that actually works.
Often we end up taking advice from friends who are no better off than we are. Or we read books by motivational speakers who clearly never struggled with confidence or self-doubt themselves and have no clue what it's like. Make sure that the people you take advice from have actually travelled the road you want to travel, and achieved what you want.
Free advice is often worth exactly what you pay for it. Confidence, on the other hand, is priceless. The most valuable advice on becoming a Confident Man is available right here for just $99:
Don't Just Take My Word For It
Check out what other readers are saying:
"Freaking hilarious... and good advice"
- Dan Smith
"Reading Confident Man is a straightforward and easy to follow series of steps to make yourself more attractive to the ladies - from a visual, emotional and personality point of view. More than that, I found many points in the book to apply to life in general - so that's the icing on the cake!"
- Bradley Tremill
"This book is amazing! I was so absorbed in it that I could not stop reading it. I just had to keep going in order to discover the next step or skill. It's a totally engrossing and witty read. The information contained within its pages was both knowledgeable and insightful. The author has written about a subject that he is familiar with and he has obviously invested a lot of time researching and experiencing these steps and skills. Reading this book has completely altered my outlook on women and subsequently I believe that as a result of this book, my life has been positively influenced. Look out ladies here I come."
- Jeff Robertson
"Graham thank you very much for your book! I read it after a date last night and have resolved to make big changes to my life particularly on the personal front. I know that if I don't I'll still be in the same rut and moaning about my life leading up to my 50th so I have to make changes now, particularly to my self belief and esteem. Thank you so much for giving me something which will transform my life. What you have written is so inspiring!"
- Stan Taskil
"When I read Confident Man, I found it hard to put down! It is fantastic There is so much good stuff in there for both sexes."
- Kristi Simpson
Complementary Audio Downloads
In addition to The Confident Man Program Guide, you'll also get these complementary audio downloads to teach you everything you need to know about building true self-confidence. No matter where you are at now, you'll find material here that will take your success in life to the next level:
Audio #1: How To Recover From A Controlling Mother
The biggest single factor that undermined my self-confidence was growing up with a narcissistic, critical, controlling, emotionally unavailable mother. In this interview by relationship coach Suzanne Venker, I dive deep into the impact of my own controlling mother and how I recovered.
This revealing interview covers:
- My own experience growing up with a critical, controlling, emotionally unavailable mother
- Why controlling mothers rely on other people to regulate their emotions
- How childhood attachment trauma causes adult anxiety
- How to heal attachment trauma
- How to release your nervous system from freeze mode
- How to set boundaries with a controlling mother
- How to self-parent your own wounded inner child
- How to restore self-confidence by learning to regulate your own emotions
Audio #2: Bridging The Confidence Gap: From Fear to Freedom
Learn simple, practical strategies based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for building self-confidence. Dr. Russ Harris is a world-renown expert on ACT and the bestselling author of The Confidence Gap: From Fear to Freedom.
In this interview he will teach you techniques from his popular workshops and books, including:
- Why the popular definition of confidence can lead you astray.
- How to take action that leads to feelings of confidence.
- How to build confidence quickly by stepping outside our comfort zone.
- The key ingredient you need before you will develop confidence.
- Why even many therapists lack confidence.
- The thing we all have in common, that nobody talks about.
- Why the strategies in most self-help books fail.
- How to build lasting confidence in the face of fear and anxiety.
- The most powerful strategy in all psychology that busts phobias.
- How to avoid The Confidence Trap that leaves you stuck with fear and anxiety.
- The core skills for dealing with anxiety-inducing thoughts and feelings.
- How to harness the power of mindfulness to deal with fear.
- How to change your attitude to develop genuine, lasting confidence.
- How to use your personal values to create a sense of meaning and confidence in your life.
Audio #3: How to Become an Alpha Male
Learn what you can do to develop the Alpha Male traits that boost your confidence and make you naturally attractive to women.
James Greenshields is a natural Alpha Male and Ex-Military Officer and who served on the front line in Iraq, and now runs his own business coaching men on How to Become More Successful in civilian life.
Listen to James comparing the physiological response of approaching a woman you don't know, with the roadside bomb attack he survived while serving in Iraq. You've got to check this out. He's an expert on anxiety, and how to deal with it.
In this interview you'll learn:
- The Alpha-Male traits you want and how to develop them.
- Developing Leadership skills that Women find attractive.
- Overcoming Clinginess that repels women.
- How to build genuine self-worth and self-confidence.
- Neutralising emotional baggage from your past.
- Dealing with Guilt, Shame and the feeling of Not Being Good Enough.
- How to start building a positive track record to build your success with Women.
- Getting comfortable in your own skin around Women.
- Learning Humour and Story-Telling.
- How to develop rapport and empathy with a Woman.
- Developing mental proximity and disclosure to engage women in conversation.
- Building trust to create attraction.
- Finding other Alpha-Males as role models to learn from.
Audio #4: How to Approach Beautiful Women in the Street, Get Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and Dates.
Learn how to approach women in the street during the day from one of the world's leading experts on Street Dating and Day Game. Dating Coach Alex Coulson teaches men how to approach women, runs dating workshops and live infield training to help guys improve their conversation and approaching skills.
In this interview he shares his most valuable tips that you'd normally have to pay hundreds of dollars in private coaching fees for:
- Where to start when learning the skill of approaching women and starting conversations.
- How to warm people up, make them laugh and make them like you.
- Having something ready to say, and stick with it.
- Avoiding the need to get everything perfect first-time.
- Overcoming Approach Anxiety by being prepared.
- What to do when things don't seem to be working.
- His favorite opener.
- Why it's so much easier to meet women during the day than in pubs and clubs at night.
- Conversation skills to engage and entertain a woman.
- The value of being direct with women.
- Learn how to be funny.
- The difference between funny and goofy.
- Women don't reject you, they reject your approach. And what to do about it.
- Where and how to practice.
Duration: 1 hour. Valued at $29. Click Play for a Preview:
Audio #5: Clothing and Style to Dramatically Increase your Confidence and Attractiveness to Women
Learn everything a guy needs to know to revamp his clothing style and become more attractive to women. Style and Fashion Guru Sharon Cullington coaches men on how to improve their fashion styling and dating life.
In this interview you'll learn:
- What styles to avoid, and what to buy.
- Finding the latest look that women go for.
- Where to go, and how to find the stores to shop in.
- How to make the whole process fun.
- How to develop your own a sense of style.
- The importance of shoes, and how to work out what to get.
- How to get the Rock Star look that really attracts women.
- What to do with hair styling.
- Why it's good to be funny and cheeky with women.
- Not to take "No" for an answer too quickly.
- How to learn to deal with rejection.
- Where to go to meet women.
Audio #6: Mistakes Guys Make when Approaching or Dating Women.
Get an unfair advantage over other guys with tips from Attraction and Dating Coach Hot Alpha Female. She advises guys on how to be more successful with women and knows intuitively what works with women and what doesn't because she's a woman herself. She also mines her hot girl friends for information on what they really want; not just what they say they want.
In this interview you'll discover:
- Why awesome, nice guys sometimes don't have a chance with women. And what to do about it.
- How many women are clueless about why they're attracted to certain guys.
- What a guy can do to turn repulsion into attraction.
- The Number #1 Problem with guys that kills attraction: Neediness.
- Why putting a woman on a pedestal and sucking up to her doesn't work.
- The importance of developing an emotional connection with a woman, and how to do it.
- Why the logical approach men usually use doesn't work.
- Avoiding approval-seeking.
- Developing your own natural style for interacting with women.
- Things your mother taught you that don't work.
- Where to start with building good social skills with women.
- The hidden agenda that sabotages success with women, and how to avoid it.
- How to make a woman smile and laugh.
Duration: 1 hour. Valued at $29. Click Play for a Preview:
Audio #7: Using Neuro Linguistic Programming to Build Confidence
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a toolbox of techniques for getting the most out of your mind, and relating powerfully and confidently with other people. Daniel Smith is an NLP trainer and coach, and in this interview he shares the most powerful secrets of NLP for retraining your mind to build self-esteem and self-confidence.
In this revealing interview he shares practical wisdom on:
- The simple most important secret to becoming confident.
- How to achieve excellence instead of mediocrity.
- Modelling what other people do rather than what they say they do.
- How to become confident at anything.
- Becoming confident in relationships with women.
- The importance of asking better questions.
- Dealing with the voice in your head: your inner critic.
- The secret to feeling positive instantly, no matter what your mood.
- How to change your limiting beliefs.
- The key trap most guys fall into that you must avoid.
Audio #8: Being A Sexual Man Tantric Workshop
Learn ancient Tantric techniques to improve your sexual confidence with this workshop from Tantric Practitioner Martina Hughes. Many men have been socialized to suppress our sexual energy and this frank, practical Tantric sexual energy workshop will teach you everything you need to know about liberating your repressed sexual energy to connect with women.
Learn how to harness sexual energy to boost your self-confidence, ability to attract a partner and connect deeply in relationships and during sex. Hearing a woman talk about this is healing in itself. Over 2 hours of insights including:
- The connection between sexuality, life force and self-confidence.
- Identifying and dealing with your latent mother issues.
- How to connect with your repressed or suppressed emotions.
- How to open a woman sexually.
- The importance of not "leaving your penis at the door".
- Being a sexual man who women respect and are attracted to.
- How to give yourself permission to get what you want in life.
- Two meditations for connecting with your sexual energy.
- How to avoid landing in the dreaded "friend zone".
- How to look at women without being perceived as creepy.
- How to negotiate open relationships.
- The spiritual dimension to sex.
Duration: 2 hours 21 minutes.
Audio #9: How To Become Naturally Confident
Discover how to unlock subconscious stories from your past so that you can get in touch with your natural inner confidence in this interview with Confidence Coach Todd Sedelmeier. You will learn:
- How to Overcome Approach Anxiety
- How to Trace False Beliefs Back to Childhood
- How to Deal with Subconscious Triggers
- How to Identify Negative Past Experiences That Cause False Beliefs
- How to Feel Attractive to Pretty Women
- Transforming Negative Emotions Into Positive Ones
- Changing How We Get Attention From Pretty Girls
- How to Stop Creating The Very Thing We're Afraid Of
- The Importance of Loving Your Inner Child
- How to Delete Mind Viruses from Your Subconscious
- How to Create New Stories and Be Whoever You Want To Be
Duration: 1 hours 24 minutes. Valued at $29. Click Play for a Preview:
Audio #10: How To Be Present
In this insightful interview with Transformation Coach Moose Miller, you'll learn the key techniques for dealing with difficult emotions and thought patterns that stop us from being confident in our interactions with other people. Practising these techniques consistently over time leads to a sense of relaxed confidence that men and women alike find tremendously appealing. Presence is the key to true inner self-confidence. You will learn:
- Why Presence is essential for connecting deeply with other people.
- How to deal with deep insecurities.
- Being truthful in relationship to yourself.
- How to let go of judgments of yourself and others.
- When to fake it till you make it.
- Using faith to expand your comfort zone, building more confidence.
- Developing intuition by taking risks with the unknown.
- Dropping defensiveness that keeps other people at a safe distance.
- How to replacing behaviors that don't work with new ones that do.
- How to dealing with fear and anxiety.
- How physical actions affect our thoughts and feelings.
- How to choose your thoughts and feelings in every moment.
Duration: 1 hours 18 minutes. Valued at $29. Click Play for a Preview:
Audio #11: How To Heal Deep Emotional Wounds
Emotional wounds from early life can have a profound effect on our self-confidence and ability to be successful in life. Even wounds that we're unaware of or reluctant to acknowledge can still profoundly effect us because they operate on the unconscious/subconscious level.
In this interview Holistic Counsellor Peter Saxon will teach you how to heal these wounds so you can develop a much deeper level of relaxed confidence. You will learn:
- The importance of other men in affirming our masculinity.
- The differences between how men and women process emotions differently.
- How to deal with core feelings of grief, hurt, abandonment, betrayal and rejection.
- How the subconscious mind gets imprinted with emotions.
- How to overturn negative core beliefs.
- Why conscious affirmations don't go deep enough.
- How the break subconscious validation of core beliefs.
- How to break addictive and destructive emotional patterns.
- How to investigate and dissolve unconscious beliefs.
- Healing really deep emotional wounds so you can be free.
Duration: 1 hours 7 minutes. Valued at $29. Click Play for a Preview:
Audio #12: How to Meet More Women
Do you ever wish that meeting beautiful women was as simple a