- Tools to Sharpen Your Crisis Management Strategies
- 6 Fail-Proof Steps to Rhythm Interpretation
- ABG Analysis Made Easy
- Critical Actions for “I’m Having Chest Pain!”
- Abdominal Pain: What is it REALLY Telling You?
- Prevention, Presentation and Action for the Most Common Nursing Emergencies
You have a daunting challenge of recognizing subtle changes in a patient’s condition that can lead to a medical emergency. Do you know what to do for the older woman who suddenly doesn’t know her name or the joint replacement patient who suddenly complains of chest pain? These are scary situations, but you don’t have to panic! Attend this seminar to sharpen your skills in identification and management for a wide variety of bedside nursing emergencies.
Cardiovascular, Neurological, Respiratory, Post-operative Emergencies, GI, Shock, Sepsis and More!
Expert speaker, Pam Collins, MSN, CMSRN, RN-BC, will help you get the best tools and strategies for early identification and management of emergencies such as Stroke, Heart Attack, GI Bleed, ARDS and Shock. Leave this program more prepared than ever to identify and manage your next patient emergency!