Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions that Will Get You the Job
At some point, most people have been caught off guard by tough interview questions. This audiobook helps listeners take charge of the situation! In Acing the Interview, the employment expert Dr. Phil called "the best of the best" gives job seekers candid advice for answering even the most unexpected questions, including:
- You really don't have as much experience as we would like - why should we hire you?
- How many hours in your previous jobs did you have to work each week to get everything done?
- What do you consider most valuable - a high salary, job recognition, or advancement?
This audiobook also arms listeners with questions to ask prospective employers that could prevent their making a big job mistake:
- What would you say are the worst parts of this job?
- What are the major problems facing the company and this department?
- Why aren't you promoting from within?
Taking listeners through the entire process, from the initial interview to evaluating a job offer, and even into salary negotiation, Acing the Interview is a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide to interview success.
Practice scripts and templates are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.