Here is the detail of each modules, and what you will learn under it:
- Module 1: Examine (Part 1)
- Conducting The Prospect Analysis
- Conducting The Product Analysis
- Conducting The Competitive Analysis
- Module 2: Examine (Part 2)
- Conducting the Promise Exposure Spectrum Analysis
- Conducting the Prospect Awareness Pyramid Analysis
- Conducting the Three-Dimensional Prospect Profile
- Module 3: Engineer (Part 1)
- Your Engineering Tools
- Engineering the Perfect Customer-Generating Product
- Engineering the Perfect Offer
- Engineering the Perfect Marketing Funnel Thesis
- Engineering the Perfect Big Idea
- Module 4: Engineer (Part 2)
- Flawless Funnel Copywriting
- Engineering the Perfect Headline and Lead
- Engineering the Perfect Marketing Message
- Module 5: Engineer (Part 3)
- Engineering the Perfect Minimum Viable Funnel
- Engineering the Perfect Lead Capture Page
- Engineering the Perfect Marketing/Sales Page
- Engineering the Perfect Order Form
- Module 6: Evaluate
- Testing Your Minimum Viable Funnel (MVF)
- Understanding Your MVF Response
- Module 7: Enhance
- Enhancing with the Perfect Upsell Sequence
- Enhancing with the Perfect Follow-Up Sequence
- Enhance Overall Conversion
- Setting up the Perfect Testing
- Module 8: Expand
- Expanding your Level of Acquisition Aggression
- Expanding with Competitive Analysis
- Expanding with the Perfect Tracking Set-Up
- Expanding Your Acquisition with B.A.C.O.
- Expanding with the Perfect Metrics Reporting
- Expanding Through Your Backend
The first two modules are all about examining who the best prospects for your products and services are. You will discover their buying desires and triggers which will enable you to create the right marketing message. After this, you will learn how to choose the perfect model for your marketing campaign. You will also discover what needs to be included in your Campaign so that your prospects believe in you and your product or service.
When you have completed the first two modules, you will know exactly how you need to position your product or service to your audience for it to stand out from the crowd. You will deliver the perfect solution to solve the problem that your prospects have.
In the third to fifth modules, you will learn how to set up your Campaign following your marketing argument. You will also develop your “marketing idea,” which will make you stand out even if your niche is very competitive.
Todd will help you to compose your marketing message, so you know what to say exactly from beginning to end. You will learn about your “unique mechanism” and how this will create the demand for your product or service. You will learn the concept of “CPB Chunks” which means that not only will your marketing message create sales for you but also helps to establish your expert status, create trust and goodwill and provide value to your prospects.
The last part of this “engineer” section teaches you how to create a “S.I.N. offer.” This is a high converting offer that persuades prospects to make a purchase without the need for any high-pressure sales tactics.
The sixth module is the “evaluation” stage and is where you learn how to launch your Campaign using a “Minimum Viable Funnel.” This will lead to immediate sales, and it is a simple approach where you can get to market fast and not risk money or time.
The next step is all about the metrics that will tell you how profitable your Campaign is and whether you need to make some adjustments. You will be able to make the decision to scale your traffic from these metrics and be confident that you have good predictability.
Boosting your conversions is the topic of module 7. You will find out how you can increase conversions at every step of your Campaign, and also how to enhance the value of each customer you acquire using an “Add-On Offer Sequence.”
You will also learn how to extend conversions for each prospect by applying an “Offer Sequence.” Then you will learn how to use a “BTF sequence,” which will enhance the engagement that you create with each new prospect.
The last module is all about expansion. Here you will learn how to scale your traffic, your leads and your acquisition of customers using the “B.A.C.O. 4 step system”. You will discover how to leverage different traffic sources to expand your customer base even further.
A thorough competitor analysis technique will show you how to find out where your competitors are getting their leads, traffic, and sales from so that you can grow your business even further.