Here, you’ll be introduced to common misconceptions in the singing world and a set of techniques you’ll need to know an the methodology used in this course.
In this module, you’ll be initiated into Integrated Training Routines, which are like vocal workouts with intelligence.
From the TVS perspective, vocal exercises are not just “workouts.” They’re “Integrated Training Routines” made up of a smartly chosen onset, singing vowel, and vocalization.
Around here, we take the perspective that vocal training is exactly like pro athletic training. These integrated training routines are the equivalent of an athlete’s training routines in the gym.
The “ITRs” empower you to customize your own vocal workouts to address your own unique vocal goals.
And again, each lesson has video demonstrations, solo piano mp3 files for you to practice with at slow and fast speeds, male and female versions, and notation for you to use during practice.
Introduction to ITR's
- Integrated Training Routines Introduction
- Onsets & Sirens Introduction
- Onsets & Melodic 5th Sirens
- Onsets & Octave Sirens
Coordination & Tuning ITR's
- ITR Coordination & Tuning: #1
- ITR Coordination & Tuning: #2
- ITR Coordination & Tuning: #3
- ITR Coordination & Tuning: #4
- ITR Coordination & Tuning: #5
Strength Building ITR's
- ITR Strength Building #1
- ITR Strength Building: #2
- ITR Strength Building: #3
- ITR Strength Building: #4
- ITR Strength Building: #5
Acoustic Mode ITR's
- ITR Acoustic Mode: Edging
- ITR Acoustic Mode: Neutral
- ITR Acoustic Mode: Curbing
Build Your Own Training Routines
- Groove Improvisation #1
- Groove Improvisation #2
Stage 5 - Integrated Training Routines
AS if the ITR's and the ability to build your own routines weren't already enough to get your further in your singing than ever before - here are another 32 Vocalize to help you hone your craft.
Bridging & Connecting
Bridging & Connecting: #1
- Bridging & Connecting: #2a
- Bridging & Connecting: #2b - Sustain
- Bridging & Connecting: #2c - Second Onset
- Bridging & Connecting: #3 - Minor Key
Bridging & Connecting with Calibrations
- Bridging & Connecting with Calibrations: #1
- Bridging & Connecting with Calibrations: #2
- Articulation: #1
- Articulation: #2
- Octave Sweeps: #1
- Octave Sweeps: #2 - Sustain
The 9 Note Run
The Tower of Power
Cry Onset & Extreme Scream Pitch
TVS Solfege (Do, Re, Mi)
Twang Contractions & Calibrations
- Twang Contractions & Calibrations: #1
- Twang Contractions & Calibrations: #2
- Pentatonic: One
- Pentatonic: Run
- Pentatonic: Call & Response
- Pentatonic: The Staley
Pentatonic: The Swinger
- Groove: The Rock Ballad
- Groove: The Anthem of Reverie
- Groove: The Piano Man
- Groove: Finding the Not-So-Obvious Note
- Groove: Han's Bendy Jazz Voicing
BONUS - Additional Material
To streamline the course we've moved some of the lessons that aren't "mission critical" into the bonus material, as well as some extras we thought you may find helpful or entertaining.
Beyond The Foundation: Vocal Effects
- Vocal Effects Introduction
- Diaphragm & Vibrato Development
- Compressed Overlay Distortion
- Decompressed Overlay Distortion
- Extreme Scream Distortion
- Extreme Scream Pitch
- Windy Phonations
- The Yarl: Tongue Retraction as an Effect
Additional Physical Mode Development
- Developing Twang Mode
- Twang Mode vs Quack Mode
- What is Belt Vocal Mode?
- Belt Voice Musculature Explained
- Articulating Lyrics in a Head Voice Belt
- Singer-cize Reminder
- Singer-cizing in the Rain
- Vinnie Calls & Vinnie Pulls
- Resonant Tracking, Onsets & Sirens
- Onsets & Sirens Overview
- Resonant Tracking
- Lip Trills
- Tongue Trills
Additional Techniques & Tips for Success
- Bridging Early vs Bridging Late
- Stop 'Hitting High Notes' and Start 'Singing
- Deep Notes'
- The Most Difficult Notes
- Stop Hearing, Start Listening
- See Your Voice with Spectrum Software
Mythbusting: Debunking Common Vocal Myths
- Can Anyone Learn to Sing?
- 'Baritones' CAN Sing High!
- 'Mixed Voice' is DEAD!
- 'Bel Canto' and its 'Secrets from the
- Ancient Past' are DEAD!
- Falsetto is NOT Your Head Voice!
Earlier Video Compilations
- Earlier Compilations of Onset Lectures
- YouTube Playlist: Robert Lunte Performances
- YouTube Playlist: Student Performances
- YouTube Playlist: Singing Tips & Voice
- Vocal Lessons & Voice Training
- YouTube Playlist: TVS Courses & Lessons
- YouTube Playlist: TVS Webinars & Live
- YouTube Playlist: Robert Lunte Interviews
- YouTube Playlist: Student Testimonials