The Shift Network - The Ultimate Man Course
Let’s face it, men. Life can be stressful. Daily we deal with financial pressures, relationship problems, work and job difficulties, aging, health issues, too much to do, not enough time, and everything changing too rapidly to catch up.
And then there’s things like feedback and criticism from women, competition with other men, being a great husband, father, brother or son - all while trying to be of service to our communities.
On top of all that, we face an uncertain future and huge challenges for our planet and civilization -- economic uncertainties, job losses, political turmoil, wars, environmental disasters and critical resource limitations.
Most of us feel isolated, too - we don’t have the support of our team, our brothers or a community of men.So, imagine what your life would actually be like if:
If a life like this sounds like what you want, you’re already on the road to becoming an Ultimate Man.
- You are free to bring more passion to your work and your romantic relationship.
- You are clear in your life’s purpose and know how to be successful.
- You dramatically increase your productivity and effectiveness.
- You are comfortable in your own skin and could always be true to yourself.
- You have deep, honest and soulful connections with other good men.
- You tap into your full power and had a significant impact on the world.
- You are easily able to create the life you want
“Ultimate” isn’t a destination you reach someday and then you’re done. It’s a continual process of honing your best qualities, engaging in practices that enhance your goodness and making better choices to become more and more successful in your life.
Your best qualities are known as virtues.
The term “virtues” sounds a bit old-fashioned, but the concept has a rich history. Aristotle (384 - 322 BC) said, “The greatest virtues are those which are most useful to other persons.”
Virtues are developed through repeated practice - like a knife being sharpened on a whetstone through continuous strokes.
During the course, you’ll learn practices you can engage in to become more accountable to yourself and others. This will sharpen your integrity. Like that knife, you’ll press yourself up against your own highest values, until your edges are sharp and clearly defined. Over time, you become known as a man of integrity
.Do you want to feel more personal power and have greater impact at work, in relationships and in the world?
If so, join us for an extraordinary training with some of today’s greatest teachers in the men’s movement. In the nine weeks of classes and practices, you will:
- Enhance your integrity and improve your reputation
- Identify your gifts, your life purpose and your mission in life
- Learn to bring yourself fully and passionately to your chosen endeavors
- Recognize your authentic leadership qualities and bring them forward in the world
- Practice bringing your full, embodied presence to everything you do
- Sharpen your ability to make and keep promises by working with an “accountability partner”
- Clear past programming and beliefs that have gotten in your way
- Enhance your ability to create what you want in your life easily and effortlessly
- Connect and synergize with a community of men who are equally committed to self-development and being of service in the world
The Ultimate Man course is designed to give you a platform for continuous growth and development. It’s not
designed to fix you. Because, ultimately, you’re not broken - and you don’t need to be repaired.In this course, you’ll learn from experts
- men who have honed themselves throughout their lives to be the best men they can be. These are teachers who know how to manifest their heart’s desires, men who walk their talk, men who have proven themselves over and over to be men of virtue
What’s the proof that it works?
- Robert Moore , author of King, Warrior, Magician, Lover, on Connecting to Soul & Spirit
- Keith Merron, author of The Golden Flame, on Bringing Out Your Inner Leader
- Satyen Raja , creator of Warrior/Sage Trainings, on Living With 100% Passion
- Jayson Gaddis, men’s coach and trainer, on Being Completely Authentic
- Bill Kauth and David Kaar of The ManKind Project, on Connecting to Supportive Men
- Stephen Dinan , Founder of The Shift Network, on Activating the Sacred Masculine
Ask any of the teachers, speakers, and luminaries that we interviewed during The Ultimate Men’s Summit. They have all engaged in their own self-development for decades. They lead happy, successful lives and are making a huge difference in the lives of other. It works - if you do the work.The single most valuable gift you can give yourself is to engage in practices
that hone your virtues. It will improve every aspect of your life, and the lives of those around you. During the Ultimate Man Course, that’s exactly what we’ll do - together.