The Power of Love with Lion Goodman and Carista Luminare | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
Salepage : The Power of Love with Lion Goodman and Carista Luminare
If you’re like most people, love is one of the most important things in your life; it gives you meaning, joy, and pleasure.
It’s natural to want deeper, more loving and fulfilling relationships, because as humans, we are hardwired to want close bonds that give us a sense of safety, satisfaction and comfort.
The challenge is that love’s magnetic allure also makes us vulnerable to the deepest kinds of pain - which triggers fear, withdrawal and self-sabotage.
Some of the subjects you’ll dive into during this 7-module program:
- How love functions as an actual POWER - and how you can harness more of its energy to improve your life
- How to get to the core of persistent wounds and begin to heal them
- Practices for optimizing the relationship between your brain and heart
- What the latest neuroscience says about your brain and early childhood wiring that keeps you in unproductive patterns - and what you can do to change them
- A powerful strategy for rewiring the destructive tendencies that damage your relationships, and instead create secure, positive bonds
- What you need to fully commit to in order to open the Power of Love in your life
- How to engage “acts of service” that open you to a more genuinely generous way of loving
- How to turn the art of connecting into a collaborative dance, rather than a competition
- Ways to experience amazing sex through secure bonding and intimate touch
- How to truly embody love in the way you touch and move
- Your specific LoveStyle™ that comes from your early experience with your parents
- How your signature virtues can be used to design your life for love
What You’ll Learn in These 7 Sessions
In this 7-module transformational intensive, Lion and Carista invite you to open your heart and transform your life by removing old beliefs and healing historic wounds that have limited your ability to give and receive love.
Each training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles that unleash the full potential of love.
Additionally, actions steps and practices will be provided each session to help you express and embody love in your personal life, professional life and in social action.
Module 1: The Building Blocks of Love
(Recorded June 26, 2014)
In this opening module, you’ll explore what love has to do with power, and how can you use the power of love to change your world. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, healer, engineer or leader, how you relate to yourself and others impacts both the quality of your experience and the results you produce in your life. In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why are you so confused about love?
- What is healthy love?
- The LoveStyles Model: Secure vs. Insecure Attachment
- The Neuroscience of Love: How the brain triggers your heart
- The difference between Human and Divine love
Module 2: The 3 Forces of Love
Oneself, Others, and the World (Recorded July 3, 2014)
In this module, you’ll learn to cultivate the power of love through expressing and embodying love in three areas. You’ll explore:
- How you relate to your Self and experience self-love
- Ways to empower your True Self worth and values and end negation and self-disrespect
- How you relate to others, in all your relationships, including personal, social, and professional arenas
- How you use (and can expand) your sense of love as “acts of service” to help others less fortunate, or to improve the world
Module 3: The Mind of Love
Your Beliefs (Recorded July 10, 2014)
Beliefs can be empowering and uplifting, or limiting and detrimental. You learned “what love is” from your parents - so it’s no wonder that you’re confused! Most of us repeat patterns we learned from observing and mimicking our parents. We then added beliefs about love that we got from other family members, friends and lovers, our religious training, and the media. These beliefs operate unconsciously - until you change them consciously. In this session, you will:
- Examine and release childhood patterns that enabled you to survive and thrive, but are now interfering with your life
- Move beyond old, limiting beliefs that prevent you from engaging and enjoying intimate relationships
- Learn to free yourself from old programs that stop you from giving freely and openly in support and service to others
Module 4: The Heart of Love
The Art of Connecting (Recorded July 17, 2014)
Love is knowing how to bond positively with another (care), and deal with the hurtful reactions we can cause each other (repair). It’s a deliberate practice of caring about the other person’s reality, and the impact you’re having on them. In our culture, many people missed out on this basic understanding of how to mindfully create loving and empowering connections. If you communicate your feelings and needs with heartfelt kindness, you generate a different experience than if you share your truth with judgment. In this session, you will learn:
- How to overcome the challenges of narcissism (in yourself and others)
- The difference between feeling fully and reacting from your feelings
- How to create secure attachment bonds with others (and within yourself), including with your children (if you have them)
- The keys to releasing the past through forgiveness and amends
- How to bring romance into full blossom by understanding ideal love vs. real love
Module 5: The Body of Love
Sex, Sensuality, and Lifestyle Balance (Recorded July 24, 2014)
Love cannot be mentioned without full consideration of the body’s response to closeness. Seeking warmth, comfort, sensuality, and sex is as universal as seeking food and water. Humans have an extraordinary variety in appetite and preferences in this arena. One thing is clear: we are social creatures, and we need touch to thrive. Your individual self-care and daily life balance practices impact the quality of your relationships. In this class, you’ll explore:
- The role of touch (and oxytocin) in your well-being.
- The 4 neurotransmitter systems that optimize your happiness
- How to balance the forces of masculine and feminine within yourself and within your partnership
- The dangerous trap of sex, love, and porn addiction - and how to overcome them
- How to “care & repair” in your relationship whenever things go badly
Module 6: The Soul of Love
The Compassion Virtues (Recorded July 31, 2014)
Love is a Virtue, yet it is made up of many different types of loving acts, each of which is its own virtue. Virtues must be practiced in order to be embodied. In this module, you’ll learn:
- Identifying your personal love and compassion virtues
- The three virtuous powers: integrating love with wisdom and will
- How to bring the virtues into your life: a daily practice to optimize your relationships
- The role of the soul as a the source of divine love and wisdom
- Engage, express, and embody! 3 steps to master and manifest love
Module 7: The Power of Love
Using Your Will to Create a Better World (Recorded August 7, 2014)
The Power of Love produces extraordinary benefits when it’s consciously integrated into your daily life. It produces a healing force that can be directed into your own body-mind and also outward to others. It can be used to raise vibrant children, and build healthy communities. It can be used to create peace within, and peace between people. In this final session, you’ll learn:
- The difference between selfishness, selflessness and self-care
- How individualism separated us and broke our social contract - and how to begin its repair
- The power dynamics that come from competition, and how collaboration can be used to get things done in a loving way
- Ways you can participate in social action as intentional acts of love for future generations
- Keys to mastering and embodying the “Wisdom and Will to Love”