In the conclusion of the course, Bob and Andrew will address the potential future and how the two traditions could cooperate and draw in other world and indigenous religions to help realize peace and sustainability on Earth.
Alternative interpretations will be shared of the Apocalypse of Revelations and the Shambhala prophecy. Andrew will illuminate triumph through the the grace of God as integral to the evolutionary adventure.
Bob will harmonize with a new interpretation of the Kalachakra Buddha: “Buddha as a time machine.” From this perspective, The Buddha expresses his compassion in giving beings the evolutionary time and space to develop the wisdom that realizes that they have always been embraced in the infinite loving energy, “of the clear light of the void from which the Shambhala world is built.”
Andrew and Bob will envision how a closer Christian-Buddhist partnership and catalyzing a warm cooperation of mutual heartfelt respect with all the other world traditions — Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Taoism, Sikhism, Bahai and even secular humanism. In this way, we can overcome the global catastrophe, as both Buddha and Jesus predicted so long ago.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- That everything is “alright already,” in the immortal words of the Rev. Michael Beckwith, as taught by the Buddha and Jesus
- The self-defeating prophecy of our conditioned view that the happy ending in life is impossible and that good in the world is weak and vulnerable
- The alchemical power of overcoming egocentric self-enclosure and identifying with the other
- That history is ours to create — and the real meaning of “apocalypse,” and the “unveiling” of reality, which has always been all-positive
- A practice for developing a positive outlook and clearing away the expectation of failure