Digital Download Immediately
Stone River eLearning - Making Graphs In Python Using Matplotlib For Beginners
Data and analytics are becoming increasingly important in our world and in modern day businesses. To off with data analytics (and ultimately provide nice images of our results), we need to be able to plot our data, preferably in the way we imagine it in our heads.
Matplotlib provides many great plotting opportunities and methods for data visualization, and in this course we will be looking at some introductory methods for getting ed with creating plots in Python.
Once we have a ing point for plotting data we can easily expand our knowledge to different areas to make sure we can best represent all of our data.
- Basic Python knowledge
- A Python 3 Environment to Code in
Basics of plotting with Matplotlib
- Introduction to Matplotlib (2:51)
- Importing Libraries in Python (8:40)
- Dealing with Files in Python (14:18)
- Making Line and Scatter Plots (14:07)
- Adding Labels, Titles, Axis Ticks, and Changing Line Styles (9:52)
- Rotating Axis Ticks, Adding Text and Annotations (7:57)
- Adjusting Plot Sizes, Adding a Legend, and Saving the Plots (8:33)
- Creating 1-Dimensional and 2-Dimensional Histograms (13:42)
- Changing the Axis Scales (13:27)
Stone River eLearning - Making Graphs In Python Using Matplotlib For Beginners on sunlurn.com