What Do These "Internet Celebrities"
Have in Common...?
- Mike Filsaime
- Armand Morin
- Ray Edwards
- Willie Crawford
- Anderson Cooper
- Chris Matthews
- Adam Carolla
- Rachel Maddow
- Tim Ferriss
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Michael Hyatt
- And You?
Answer: They All Have Podcasts!
(And You Can Too...)
Setup Your Own "Podcast" and
You'll Have Your Own "Internet Radio Show" Broadcasting Today
From: Robert Plank and Lance Tamashiro
Thursday 8:30 am
RE: Become on online celebrity with your internet radio show
There's a secret UNTAPPED RESOURCE on the internet that's growing by leaps and bounds. Authors, speakers and trainers hang out there. Buyers look there for authority figures. People who market in this area of the internet make sales.
What am I talking about? Setting up your very own internet radio show on iTunes, as well as other "podcasting directories" around the internet.
Recently -- Showtime, CBS, NBC, BBC, CNBC, ESPN, and Disney have all launched their own "internet podcasts" where their biggest fans and buyers can subscribe to free audio shows on their computer, iPhone, or other smartphone.
What a lot of people don't know is that...
- Setting up a podcast (and submitting episodes) costs zero money
- Creating new content costs nothing and only takes a few minutes
- You can now be on a level playing field with these various celebrities
You came to this page because you want several things:
Traffic, authority, credibility, recognition, and sales!
You also don't want to wait a long time to get those things, you don't want to spend a lot of money on it, and you don't want to work too hard to get it.
Luckily, podcasting is the PERFECT SOLUTION to get -- and stay -- inside your customers' heads. It takes almost no time or effort to create a new podcast episode -- just a few minutes, when we show you how!
You no longer have to write long blog posts, submit hundreds of articles, or sacrifice thousands of hours writing (and editing) a print book.
Just click a button, record, save, and upload, and now anyone subscribed to your podcast (or anyone who visits your site) can listen to your latest episode. Pretty cool and simple.
How Will You Figure Out...?
- How do I get my podcast syndicated?
- How often should I update my podcast?
- How do I make my podcast go viral?
- Where do I host my podcast?
(hint: not on BlogTalkRadio, and not on Amazon S3)
- How do I make money with podcasting?
- How to get your podcast featured in the iTunes store?
- What podcasting directories can I submit to?
- How do I prevent pod-rot?
- What's the fastest way to attract new listeners?
There are about 1,001 ways to mess up your podcast (especially if you miss one step or use one wrong tool) and believe me, I've made all of them for you!
Let me explain. When I recorded my first podcast, it was actually the wrong length (it's possible for your podcast to last TOO LONG).
I hosted it in the wrong place. I messed up the various settings so that iTunes did not display the podcast properly.
Podcasting doesn't have to be difficult at all, as long as you avoid the pitfalls that I'm about to show you.
As long as you have a guide who's done it several times before you, perfected it, and can easily show you how to repeat the process any time you want.
That means whenever you have a few minutes free to talk to your subscribers, you can publish a podcast episode. Whenever you want an extra 1000 clicks or 100 new subscribers today, publish a new podcast episode... just go through the easy steps that I provide you, and it's done.
If you would like the following for your existing or future online business:
"Become An Instant Internet Celebrity,
Gain Massive Traffic
And Partner With Apple iTunes For Free"
- High quality, targeted traffic with zero competition
- Instant credibility so you are instantly recognized with leaders in your niche
- Get listed on every iPhone and Android device in the next few minutes
- Works in any niche and you can publish an unlimited number of shows
- Access to over 600 million potential fans and customers
Watch over our shoulders as we show you step-by-step the entire system we use to build credibility, drive traffic and make sales from scratch...
Use Our 5 Minute Podcasting Technique to Get Yourself Listed on iTunes, Next to Your Favorite Internet Celebrities, When You "Setup & Publish" Your Podcast
- Setup all the pieces so you're listed quickly on iTunes (and other directories) without any problem
- Recording, uploading, submitting: all laid out in simple, fast and easy to understand directions -- technical issues are no longer a problem!
- See the start to finish process as we setup a REAL internet podcast right in front of you, to follow along!
- You'll have your first podcast episode in 5 minutes...
Produce a Professional Podcast, Rank for Any Keyword, Product, or Authority Figure in iTunes and Google Just As Soon As You Submit Your "Next Episode"
- Make it professional: graphics & music
- How to easily crank out a 20 minute session anytime you want...
- So easy, we'll create and publish episode #2 together, while we're waiting for iTunes approval!
- Keyword targeting: you're now be able to rank for anything you want
Tap into the Power of Social Media,
Expand Your Listener Base, and
Get People to Listen to You Using These
Enhanced "Marketing & Traffic" Formulas
- Most people who create podcasts are audio nerds -- don't be one of them, you'll make more money!
- Crank out episode after episode, no one really listens, no real feedback, it's just "a hobby"
- You want a BUSINESS... credibility tool, extra sales
- Social media, listener engagement, feedback
- Make sure people listen and that you're delivering what they want, not just what you "think" they want!
- Analytics: discover WHERE and WHO your people are
Make Money Every Time You Hit the Record Button With Interviews, Sponsorships, Tutorials and Pitches With These "Monetization" Strategies
You Can Start Using Today
- Sell without selling on a podcast
- Interviews (easy content & easy sales)
- Obtain new listeners for 10 cents each (or less)
- Affiliate products and sponsors
Watch these four sesssions, and now you'll not only have a podcast online (with multiple episodes), listed on your blog, on Google, on iTunes, and in podcast directories...