Digital Download Immediately
Rafeh Qazi - Learn Python™ For Beginners
Affiliate CCAR Practitioner Certification Course
The CCAR Practitioner Certification process is a comprehensive training program designed to enable qualified applicants to serve as Courageous Conversations About Race Practitioners.
The Affiliate Certification Program fulfills PEG’s intent to enable widespread implementation of the Courageous Conversations About RaceTM (CCAR) Protocol to assist individuals and organizations to begin to successfully create equitable environments and communities. It is designed to enable qualified applicants to serve as Courageous Conversations About Race Practitioners within their own sectors such as PreK-12 education, higher education, law enforcement, healthcare, government, technology, social work, the community at-large, personal spheres of influence and more!
The Affiliate certification process fulfills PEG’s intent to enable widespread implementation of the Courageous Conversations About RaceTM (CCAR) Protocol to assist individuals and organizations to begin to successfully create equitable environments and communities. The presence of such resources inside the organization accelerates, broadens and deepens the systemic transformation of organizational culture and climate through a racial equity-focused examination of belief, practice and results. This Affiliate certification process develops individuals to explore their own lived racial experiences and histories, the multiple racial perspectives of others, and how to lead CCAR in their own sectors. With personal commitment, reflection, and engagement, individuals can then work to build systemic capacity and sustainability for racial equity transformation in their sector.
As Affiliates are trained to use the Protocol for Courageous Conversations About Race and embed this into their current practice and job functions, self-discovery, Knowledge and then application is essential. Certified CCAR Practitioners receive ongoing coaching, support and connections at our national webinars throughout the year. Our coaches support their continued practice and implementation in their own organization. All Affiliates receive distinction and membership to Pacific Educational Group’s international cadre of Affiliates who are our esteemed Racial Equity Leaders.
CCAR Practitioners are able to:
• Define each component of the CCAR Protocol;
• Understand the personal and interpersonal purpose of each part of the Protocol;
• Apply Protocol when analyzing and developing meaning around current and critical events;
• Apply Protocol when engaging with personal and professional associates;
• Utilize the Protocol to guide others in racial literacy development and healthy racial discourse;
• Consistently engage in self-reflection and mindfulness to process through racialized fears, triggers and obstacles;
• Craft, expand, and articulate his/her Racial AutobiographyTM.
• Strengthen and bring to scale your organization’s Equity Transformation Plan • Access trained facilitators to implement the Protocol for CCAR • Receive ongoing support from Affiliate Program coaches • Connect to regional, national, and worldwide networks of certified Affiliates • Gain perspectives and best practices from other Affiliates rooted in experience • Enrich and provide follow-up support for your staff’s experiences during Beyond DiversityTM • Gain distinguished affiliation with PEG • Certified CCAR Practitioners receive distinction and membership as part of Pacific Educational Group’s international cadre of Affiliates.
The Affiliate program at Pacific educational group is committed to helping each individual become the best Racial Equity Leader they can be.
For information on becoming an Affiliate, please contact [email protected]
CCARP Certification Spring 2a/b 2018 (062918)
- Course Description/Objectives
- Course Required Text and Technology (33:51)
- How to Contact Us
- Practitioner and Facilitator Certification Descriptions and Process
Rafeh Qazi - Learn Python For Beginners on sunlurn.com