Foreword by Nick Macpherson.
Part 1: The 4Cs of Making Difficult Decisions.
1. Balancing clarity and conviction.
Part 2: Taking Forward Making Difficult Decisions.
6. Applying the learning from good decision makers.
7. Embedding the ability to make difficult decisions.
8. Enabling others to make difficult decisions.
9. Key questions when making difficult decisions.
Part 3: Making Difficult Decisions in Particular Circumstances.
10. Making difficult decisions as the boss.
11. Making difficult decisions in relating to your boss.
12. Making difficult decisions in relating to your peers.
13. Dealing with your hopes and fears.
14. Addressing values and priorities.
15. Next Steps.