Peter Max - Local Online Leads System
Well, as you know, “TARGETING OFFLINE CUSTOMERS WITH YOUR IM SKILLS” is all the rage now. There are a number of blogs and forum posts on how to sell local business on your SEO skills and get them to rank better for their keywords. The “gurus” are launching local SEO products and it cost in excess of $1500 dollars. Offline customers proved to be a lucrative market for many Internet Marketers with testimonials all over the forum on successes with providing SEO services to local businesses.
But it is HARD. And it takes TIME. And customers are IMPATIENT. They have unrealistic expectations to rank No.1 on Google for all their favourite keywords overnight. To get them to keep paying you while the changes that you made for them kick in, is sometimes challenging to say it mildly.
So what do they want?
The MAIN reason why local businesses want to improve their search engine ranking is because they want new leads/prospects/potential customers. It is the only reason why they want SEO. So give them just that. Give them a quick way to generate leads using the exact same skills that you use right now as an Internet Marketer. Give them qualified leads that are expecting their call and they will pay you a premium for it.
So What Can You Do?
Create local online lead generation mini-sites that can be set up and start producing leads in under 3 days. Earn anywhere from $250 to $2500 per site per month. With 10 of these mini-sites on autopilot you will have a business that can replace your day job income. It is really that simple.
Why Does This Work?
Why would local business owners want to buy leads from you or rent your local online lead generation mini-sites? Do you think sharing these statistics would spark their interest?
- 97% of American internet users use the internet to shop of which 57% characterize their behavior as shop online, purchase offline (NPD Group)
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases (comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP / comScore)
- 80% of budgets are spent within 50 miles of the home (DMA )
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 66% of Americans use online local search, like Google local search
- 61% of local searches result in purchases (TMP / comScore)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books (comScore networks)
- 35% of all searches are local (DM News)
- 25% of internet searches have a purely local, commercial focus (Kelsey-Bizrate)
This is not a local SEO course. It is the exact steps that I take to set up mini sites for the sole purpose to capture prospect information for my offline (and some online) clients. It is a very different business model to local SEO where I believe customers have an unrealistic expectation of getting on the top of Google organic search results overnight.
Local Online Leads provides the basis for packaged online lead generation businesses for people who want to start a sustainable online or “work from home” business.
Local Online Leads is ideally suited to you if you always wanted an online Internet business but:
- You don’t have the funds to start or buy an existing expensive Internet business
- You don’t know where to start
- You don’t have the technical or Internet marketing skills
- You don’t want to risk money on something that isn’t based on a proper business model
- You don’t want to wait for months or years for the business to become profitable
- You don’t want to give up your day job yet (you may want to, but you can’t)
- You want a business that is sustainable
- You want a business that can grow into the size that suits you
Lead generation businesses are ideally suited to the new online entrepreneur as it doesn’t require selling any products online. It is based on generating online leads through targeted Internet marketing tactics and then selling those leads to businesses offline. The strategy is to get leads online and monetize offline. It removes most of the risk associated with trying to sell products on the Internet.
Build a Business on Internet Search
More and more people are using search engines like Google to find local services and products. Local Online Lead Generation provides an opportunity to capitalize on the fast growing trend. When last did you look through the Yellow Pages for a commercial cleaning company, wedding venue, Lasik eye surgery clinic or hydroponic garden systems in your local area? Local search is the fastest growing element of Internet search as more and more people are turning to Google to find instant answers. How often do you hear “I just Googled it”? Local search are terms such as “Seattle driving schools”, “Sydney boat hire”, “Boston wedding venues” and “Manchester widget makers”.
Do you know how many search queries Google handles in a month?
- July 2010 : 10,461,000,000
- August 2009 : 9,088,414,036
- August 2008 : 6,620,663,191
The statistics for local search is even more impressive. It grew by 58% in 2008 with more than 15.7 billion local searches for the year. This will be the trend for the foreseeable future as people are turning to search engines to find local products and services. There is an unbelievable business opportunity for those people who can capitalize on this trend.
I’ve created 15 detailed instruction videos that take you through every step of setting up these lead generation mini-sites, how to get traffic to them and how to monetize (sell your leads). It also includes a PDF ebook with an overview of the process as well as a mini site website template to get you out of the starting blocks right away.
You don’t have to:
- Do SEO for local businesses. It is way too hard as these customers have unrealistic expectations and it takes time to rank.
- Have sophisticated technical skills. You can copy and paste from my template mini-site.
- Buy expensive tools. Most of what I use is available for free. And the other tools you should have in any case if you have a website or blog for list building.
It works for seasoned IM professionals (there is a quick start video that show you the complete process in under 25 minutes) and newbies alike. The videos are detailed and provide a look over my shoulder as I set up a complete campaign from start to finish.
In this course I share:
- The different strategies that you can use for local online lead generation and why I use one specific strategy to kick start the process for clients
- How to do “local” keyword research and what “modifiers” to use to find high converting keywords for your customers
- How to choose your lead generation mini site domain
- How to create your mini-site and set up your lead generation database software
- The “Secret Sauce” content that you must have on the mini-site for high signup rates.
- How to find clients to sell leads to. This is the hardest part for most people and I share my personal approach that I have used for more than 2 years now and it hasn’t failed me yet.
- How to rent your mini-sites for a recurring monthly fee. This is easier than selling the leads and I share some additional ideas around pricing etc. for these rented digital real estate
- Additional monetisation strategies that deliver additional bonus income
- How to set the lead generation mini-site on autopilot and rinse and repeat
A word of caution though. This is not a “get mega rich overnight” quick money making scheme. It is essentially a packaged IM business solution. Your earnings potential is unlimited as this a highly scalable model but it does require you to look at this as a business. It can help to generate some short term cash but it is more suited to someone that is looking for an alternative way of using their Internet marketing skills or who is successful in IM and want to branch out to other revenue sources for their skills.
Why do I sell this course? I wasn’t going to but I received some PM’s on the Warrior forum after commenting on posts and this is the one that got me to take action:
“Hey, I saw your post about creating minisites for online business and found it really interesting. I was wondering if you could show me one of your sites. If thats making you a decent income, you could create a Wso here on how to do what you’re doing and make some serious bank. You wouldn’t even have to write a long e-book, and just explain it step by step in a video on how its done. I for one would buy it! Just don’t charge $97.00 for it since it would be your first Wso-lol
I sent Matt the link and this was his reply:
“Thanks for letting me take a look at one of your sites and giving me some more insight on what your doing. That’s a nice clean looking and professional looking site you got there. Your Wso has the potential to be a real winner especially since you have a number of people including myself express interest.
I removed his additional paragraphs with some advice of the WSO.
So I took a few days and put the videos and content together of what I’ve learnt in the past 2 years building, selling and renting these mini-sites. I’ve been meaning to do it for a while as I always have to explain to friends and family and sometimes even customers, who I sell complete lead generation mini-sites to, how the process works.