Creating Killer Content
How to write well, get the results you want,
and have fun while you do it.
From: Paul Myers
Date: December 23, 2008
This one has been a while in the making. I think you're going to like it.
First, a question you may be asking yourself:
Why would anyone release a new product, with no fanfare or build-up, just 2 days before Christmas???
The answer to that is going to sound a little strange. You see, I don't really expect a lot of people to order it right now.
The book is full of really good, solid information on what I consider to be the single most important skill you can have if you want to succeed online: creating killer content. I've included over 100 pages of it, including some of my best tricks for getting people to read what you write - and getting them to take action on it.
There's one thing that worries me a bit, though. I may be too close to this. I may be thinking more about what seems important to me, and have missed some of what you may need or want to learn.
So, I'm going to make the few of you who order between now and the New Year a deal.
You get the book for a discounted price.
You get the bonuses that are already included, any downloadable bonuses I include in the future, and all future editions of the book.
And you get my "100 times the value" guarantee: If you read this book and don't feel that using it will bring you at least 100 times your investment in extra profits, let me know. I'll give you a complete refund, no questions asked.
In return, I'm going to ask you one thing. It's really simple.
If you read the book and find that there's some aspect of writing that might be important to you, or about which you'd like more information, shoot me an email and let me know.
Just understand that I really do want to hear from you if there's anything you feel would be helpful for me to add.
If that sounds like a fair deal to you, you can get the book right now for only $27. Effective January 1, 2009 at the latest, it's going off the market while I make the suggested additions and finalize some extra bonuses. You will get all of those additions, free.
If you're ready to get started now, just click here, and you'll have the book within minutes.
Want to Know More?
To start with, if you subscribe to the newsletter, you know I have a little bit of clue when it comes to writing that gets results. This book contains just about every important thing I know on the subject of writing, wrapped up in a very readable 112 pages.
Here is a partial list of what you'll find in it:
- What really matters when you're trying to get someone to do something?
- The most dangerous mistake you can make in any form of writing.
- It is possible to be too good. How to know when you're doing it, and, more importantly, how to avoid this costly mistake.
- How to find your own, unique voice - and why that's critical to your success with any type of content. Including sales copy.
- How to create articles that draw in prospects, subscribers and targeted traffic, faster and more certainly than anything you've probably seen yet.
- Why humor can be your best friend - or your worst enemy.
- How to overcome fear of writing.
- Why stories are the most effective form of writing, and how to create one that will outpull anything else you can write. (The formula is simple. I even show you this 'live,' and write one right in front of you!)
- The right mindset for creating real killer content, and how to develop it quickly.
- How to deal with critics. (This one might surprise you.)
- The one thing you should do before you ever set finger to keyboard - every single time. Nothing else will have as big an impact on your success as this one simple step.
- How to look at feedback properly, and how to get a ton of it.
- The two commandments that every writer must obey if they want to succeed. (Yes, there are really only two "must do" commandments)
- What it takes to get people to do things they know they should do, but never get around to doing.
- The three magic words that determine how much attention people pay to your content, and how to make each one a regular part of your writing.
- Creating outlines that make your work many times faster, and significantly increase the number of projects you actually finish.
- How to develop a commanding style for your writing.
- The 6 primary article types you should know, and a simple formula for each.
- Why being yourself isn't just a good idea, it's a must. Screw this up and you lose.
- Why the 'AHA!' moment is so important to your customer - and how to give it to them.
- Why "Keep It Simple, Stupid" may be the stupidest idea you ever hear.
- How to edit yourself, without editing the life out of your work.
- How to ensure that every piece is crystal clear and flows smoothly, from start to finish.