Legalized marijuana for both medicinal and recreational use is new to Illinois. And this significant change means that you will care for patients who use cannabis!
But you have more questions than answers…
• How does cannabis impact my patients’ physical and mental health?
• What potential drug interactions and side effects do I need to be aware of?
• How do I differentiate between medical, recreational and problematic use?
• Are there any legal or ethical issues I need to watch out for?
• How do I make sure I’m prepared to answer patients’ questions about cannabis?
Whether you’re a social worker, psychologist, nurse, counselor, physician or anyone working with patients in the healthcare or mental health fields, this program is exactly what you need to make sure you’re prepared to safely and effectively work with patients who use marijuana and cannabis products.
Stop searching Cannabis websites with questionable information and outdated research and get the training you need from a source you trust!