MDMA-assisted psychotherapy is increasingly in the news as a novel and exciting breakthrough in psychotherapy, and a rapid outpouring of research continues to show promising benefits in treating PTSD, anxiety associated with terminal illness, and social anxiety in autistic adults. But what does this mean for your clients?
Watch international speaker and psychedelics expert Peter H. Addy, Ph.D., LPC, LMHC, and you’ll discover the latest MDMA research and how the FDA is responding to it. You’ll walk away able to translate the implications of this research into clinically relevant information, skills, and strategies that you can apply in your practice right now.
Purchase today, and you’ll learn:
- How MDMA works & how it may assist psychotherapy
- Legal avenues for MDMA-assisted therapy now, & more that may become available soon
- Assessment strategies for recreational ecstasy use
- Evidence-based clinical skills that improve treatment outcomes
- How to navigate the legal & ethical challenges associated with MDMA
Don’t miss this chance to prepare yourself for the future of clinical treatment. Purchase today!