Digital Download Immediately
Lynn Waldrop - Fight The Fatigue Remote Remedy Series
Lynn designed this series for EVERYONE with both preventative energies and remedial energies for all things, well….energy!
Lynn has been getting an unmeasurable amount of requests from clients to address lack of energy, fatigue and general tiredness. Since so many of you have been looking for energy work on this topic, she has been inspired to create an entire remote remedy mp3 series to give YOUR body to boost that it needs to feel energized, revitalized and ready to tackle the day!
Questions to Ask Yourself…
- Does lethargy keep you from living the life you want to live?
- Do you find yourself missing out on things because you are always tired?
- Are you having trouble shaking constant drowsiness?
- Do you lack the motivation and energy to complete your daily tasks or exercise?
- Are you dependent on caffeine to function?
- Do you experience chronic muscle fatigue?
- Do you fall victim to the 3 o’clock slump at work every day?
- Are you waking up after a full night’s sleep still tired?
- Do you feel like the fatigue will never go away?
- Do you feel drained all of the time?
- Is your fatigue being mistaken as laziness by others?
- Do you wish you could feel more lively and full of energy?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then the Fight The Fatigue: Energy Series is for you!
Have you ever thought about what experiences surrounding your fatigue and constant tiredness that your past lives might have to do with your body? What about energies around familial patterns and beliefs. What did you learn from your parents about this topic when you were growing up? What did you bring in from other lifetimes? What did you get programmed with thru media, tv, and advertising? Let’s clear the energies that interfere with all of this!
Get the energetic support you need to take your life back and feel like the Energizer Bunny®!
This Series includes 1 energy-packed and powerful healing package option with distinct and specialized Remote Remedies that are thoughtfully crafted with energies for YOU and YOUR Body by Lynn.
Clear Past Lives and Familial Patterns Related to your Fatigue
In addition to the physical symptoms and issues surrounding this topic, Lynn will be clearing the Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions (TFE’s) around all things lack of energy, tiredness and fatigue.
We know that our TFE’s create what we feel physically in our body. You have an opportunity to change the effects of those decisions in any environment or situation. Here are just a few of the TFE’s that will be cleared throughout this series (what are yours?):
- “It’s negatively effecting my job performance”
- “Being around some people can be so draining”
- “I hate feeling so tired all of the time”
- “If only I had more energy, I would get more done..”
- “I feel that others are judging me or think I am just lazy”
- “I’m afraid this won’t go away”
- “I feel like my body is giving up on me”
- “I wish I could get out and do more”
- AND MORE!
Health and Medical course
More information about Medical:
Medicine is the science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease,
typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Medicine has been around for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and
philosophical beliefs of local culture. For example, a medicine man would apply herbs and say prayers for healing, or an ancient philosopher and physician would apply bloodletting according to the theories of humorism.
In recent centuries, since the advent of modern science, most medicine has become a combination of art and science (both basic and applied, under the umbrella of medical science).
While stitching technique for sutures is an art learned through practice, the knowledge of what happens at the cellular and molecular level in the tissues being stitched arises through science.
Lynn Waldrop - Fight The Fatigue Remote Remedy Series on sunlurn.com