Speak for Ultimate Impact and Profit is a step-by-step system for transforming yourself from a good speaker to an unforgettable speaker - and building the CEO muscle needed to create a thriving, growing, profitable speaking business.
A FREE General Admission Ticket to My Fall Live Speaker Training Event!
When you purchase Speak For Ultimate Impact & Profit you will get a FREE General Admission Ticket to my Conference for Speakers Authors & Coaches. *Valid one calendar year post purchase*
Immediate access to the “What You Need to Succeed” introductory video
which sets up the course. Often called the “Wikipedia of Speak for Ultimate Impact and Profit,” this video gives you answers to those “What do I have to do to really make it as a speaker?” moments so you can build a solid foundation and winning platform as a speaker.
13 additional video training modules
which walk you through the process for building your business foundation on cement, not sinking sand.
- The 4 types of speakers - and which one you are
- The difference between “task” and “maintenance” … and how paying attention to both helps you double your impact in a room
- Developing the foundation for your core message
- 5 steps to produce powerful messages
- How to elevate the impact of your message
- The Dip Theory … and how to use it to get your audience to stick to you like glue
- The “Me, We, You” Audience Connection formula - an invisible technique that makes your audience feel like part of your tribe
- Feeding your audience … so they want more of you - and more of your content
- How to use the SNAAP effect to make every networking experience 5 times more effective
- The secret to multiplying your speaking gigs x 3 by satisfying your current clients, while you’re simultaneously engaging your next clients
- Proven strategies for growing your database organically - without relying on expensive, time-intensive tools like pay-per-click advertising
- Getting yourself booked and building a sustainable business model
- Developing the mindset of a world-class speaker and growing your business by expanding your mental and emotional capacity
- The distinct difference between telling a great story and showing a great story - and how you can easily master the art of story