Digital Download Immediately
Learn how to make 20 games in GameMaker - Mammoth Interactive
Download unlimited when you buy Learn how to make 20 games in GameMaker - Mammoth Interactive Course at sunlurn. The market leader in online learning - Offers a variety of diverse topics: Internet Marketing, Forex & Trading, NLP & Hypnosis, SEO - Traffic, …
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
Learn to build games with GameMaker - one of the easiest engines to use on the planet! Build games from scratch and learn to code at the same time. Add more skills to your resume with practical projects.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based. You will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. You will have real-world games to use in your portfolio. We feel that project-based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee. John Bura has created many games, apps and training courses so he is extremely qualified to teach you how to master technology. This is an instructor that does not only teach, but he also produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code. Most courses do not show you practical skills and real world examples.
What makes you a good teacher?
- I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.
- I run a company called Mammoth Interactive so I am actively in the field building apps and making money
- I have been teaching since 2002
- I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom
- I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers
- I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.
- I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.
- I have over 150k students worldwide
Who is this class for?
- People who want to improve their technical skills
- Complete beginners
- People who want to make money. I show people the tools on how to make money through various methods of passive income
- People who want to get ahead of the pack by learning online.
How you will make money by learning new skills
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
- Learn through practical examples
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
- Motivated me
- Helped my career
- Helped me as a teacher
- Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
What are the requirements?
- Download Game Maker Studio
- This course is recorded on a PC.
- The Mac version of Game Maker studio is different but can be used.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to make games in Game Maker studio
- Learn how to build simple games from scratch
- Learn to code in Game Maker Studio
What is the target audience?
- This course is for complete beginners
- This course is not for advanced coders.
- 00a. Introduction - Part 1 (21:58)
- 00b. Introduction - Part 2 (24:42)
- 00c. Introduction - Part 3 (10:57)
01. Deep Dive Events and Actions
- 01a. Deep Dive - Events and Actions - Part 1 (65:15)
- 01b. Deep Dive - Events and Actions - Part 2 (20:26)
- 01c. Deep Dive - Events and Actions - Part 3 (11:30)
- 01d. Deep Dive - Events and Actions - Part 4 (13:26)
02. Deep Dive Coding
- 02a. Deep Dive - Coding - Part 1 (24:06)
- 02b. Deep Dive - Coding - Part 2 (20:13)
- 02c. Deep Dive - Coding - Part 3 (14:20)
- 03a. Shooter - Part 1 (26:12)
- 03b. Shooter - Part 2 (20:17)
- 03c. Shooter - Part 3 (15:56)
- 04a. Rollerball - Part 1 (26:57)
- 04b. Rollerball - Part 2 (17:34)
- 04c. Rollerball - Part 3 (20:15)
- 05a. Platformer - Part 1 (27:32)
- 05b. Platformer - Part 2 (22:57)
- 05c. Platformer - Part 3 (12:24)
06. Platform Shooter
- 06a. Platform Shooter - Part 1 (24:25)
- 06b. Platform Shooter - Part 2 (21:09)
- 06c. Platform Shooter - Part 3 (15:22)
- 06d. Platform Shooter - Part 4 (11:37)
08. Cross Shooter
- 08a. Cross Shooter - Part 1 (30:05)
- 08b. Cross Shooter - Part 2 (17:28)
- 08c. Cross Shooter - Part 3 (20:30)
- 07a. Turret - Part 1 (29:47)
- 07b. Turret - Part 2 (13:07)
- 07c. Turret - Part 3 (17:15)
09. Color Shooter
- 09a. Color Shooter - Part 1 (30:04)
- 09b. Color Shooter - Part 2 (25:15)
- 09c. Color Shooter - Part 3 (11:39)
10. Color Matcher
- 10a. Color Matcher - Part 1 (29:52)
- 10b. Color Matcher - Part 2 (23:53)
- 10c. Color Matcher - Part 3 (15:39)
11. Apple Catcher
- 11a. Apple Catcher - Part 1 (22:40)
- 11b. Apple Catcher - Part 2 (19:58)
- 11c. Apple Catcher - Part 3 (15:32)
- 11d. Apple Catcher - Part 4 (10:09)
- 12a. Dodger - Part 1 (20:43)
- 12b. Dodger - Part 2 (23:30)
- 12c. Dodger - Part 3 (25:19)
- 13a. Collector - Part 1 (22:00)
- 13b. Collector - Part 2 (19:57)
- 13c. Collector - Part 3 (16:20)
- 13d. Collector - Part 4 (10:41)
14. Double Shooter
- 14a. Double Shooter - Part 1 (17:43)
- 14b. Double Shooter - Part 2 (27:11)
- 14c. Double Shooter - Part 3 (20:03)
- 14d. Double Shooter - Part 4 (6:34)
15. Side Scrolling Shooter
- 15a. Side Scrolling Shooter - Part 1 (16:39)
- 15b. Side Scrolling Shooter - Part 2 (18:57)
- 15c. Side Scrolling Shooter - Part 3 (16:17)
- 15d. Side Scrolling Shooter - Part 4 (11:12)
16. Balloon Burst
- 16a. Balloon Burst - Part 1 (18:28)
- 16b. Balloon Burst - Part 2 (17:00)
- 16c. Balloon Burst - Part 3 (18:11)
- 16d. Balloon Burst - Part 4 (14:07)
- 17a. Penalty - Part 1 (20:11)
- 17b. Penalty - Part 2 (16:35)
- 17c. Penalty - Part 3 (13:47)
- 17d. Penalty - Part 4 (17:32)
18. Flappy Bird
- 18a. Flappy Bird - Part 1 (20:12)
- 18b. Flappy Bird - Part 2 (18:13)
- 18c. Flappy Bird - Part 3 (17:41)
- 18d. Flappy Bird - Part 4 (11:51)
19. Double Jumper
- 19a. Double Jumper - Part 1 (18:17)
- 19b. Double Jumper - Part 2 (18:43)
- 19c. Double Jumper - Part 3 (14:03)
- 19d. Double Jumper - Part 4 (11:59)
20. Ricochet Shooter
- 20a. Ricochet Shooter - Part 1 (28:10)
- 20b. Ricochet Shooter - Part 2 (12:44)
- 20c. Ricochet Shooter - Part 3 (16:59)
- 20d. Ricochet Shooter - Part 4 (13:42)
21. Ship Dodger
- 21a. Ship Dodger - Part 1 (21:58)
- 21b. Ship Dodger - Part 2 (19:26)
- 21c. Ship Dodger - Part 3 (11:02)
- 21d. Ship Dodger - Part 4 (12:08)
22. Ship Dodger
- 22a. Ship Dodger - Part 1 (21:58)
- 22b. Ship Dodger - Part 2 (26:54)
- 22c. Ship Dodger - Part 3 (15:37)
- 23a. Jumper - Part 1 (26:34)
- 23b. Jumper - Part 2 (26:08)
- 23c. Jumper - Part 3 (16:52)
24. Gravity Switch
- 24a. Gravity Switch - Part 1 (25:22)
- 24b. Gravity Switch - Part 2 (22:22)
- 24c. Gravity Switch - Part 3 (20:30)
- Source Code
- Bonus Lecture: How to get more content