It wasn’t until I found an industry veteran who was willing to hold my hand, and guide me step-by-step that I realized I truly COULD launch and grow a successful freelance career.
Now, over a decade later, I can easily identify the things that would have made that whole awkward journey a heck of a lot easier. Like…
… A proven plan that’s already worked to help other freelancers launch a profitable career…
…. A way to focus and not get distracted by more information that doesn’t solve ‘right now’ challenges …
… A pricing and sales strategy that brings a constant flow of qualified leads and shows how to sell services like a pro…
… A clear process to take the guess-work out of working with clients, so I don’t have to “wing it” each time a new gig comes along…
… A seasoned pro to hold my hand throughout the entire process, keep me accountable, give me feedback, and help me develop confidence in my skills to deliver great work…
…Most importantly, a clear, step-by-step system to take me from part-time side hustle to well-paid freelancer who confidently wears the badge of “professional copywriter.”
By the end of this 5-part course, you’ll be able to:
- Choose and develop your copywriting “money skills”- the most in-demand copy skills that clients are hiring for right now
- Identify your ‘Unique Copywriting DNA’ so you can find clients that are the best fit for your specific skill set, background, and experience level
- Find clients who need your specific money skills and value your work
- Generate a constant flow of qualified new leads
- Competitively price your services so you always get paid well for your work
- Sell yourself as a professional copywriter so that clients see you as a valued expert
- Design and structure your packages and contracts
- Write and pitch a winning proposal
- Master the sales call and close the deal
- Legitimize your business so clients see you as a respected professional
- Build lasting relationships with driven freelancers who will always have your back
- And more…
- 5 in-depth training lessons to help you launch your freelance business, find great clients, close the deal, and confidently deliver great work.
- 5 portfolio-building homework assignments to make sure you’re making consistent progress in your freelance career, and help you build real assets for your business
- An interactive training dashboard where you can control and track your progress
- A 30-day “All Access Pass” to the Copy Chief Community where you can get feedback on your copy and a connect with pro freelancers to inspire you and help you overcome tough challenges
- Access to private Escape Velocity “club”where you’ll get help implementing what you’re learning
- An in-depth coaching guide to give you even more support
- FAQ video guides that answer the most common questions about starting and growing your freelance business
- An official “Escape Velocity Graduate” certificate of completion to celebrate your great work
Over five training sessions, I’ll guide you to…
1. Determining your copywriting specialty
The fastest way to get up and running with new clients as a freelancer is to choose a specialty and put yourself in the jet stream of clients ready to hire copywriters right now.
In Session 1 I’ll show you how to use your existing knowledge to choose an in-demand specialty that puts you at a massive advantage over anyone calling themselves simply a “copywriter.”
2. Choose and develop your #1 “Money Skill”
In Session 2, you’ll match your specialty with a copywriting skill that’s in high demand with clients across the most active niches right now (like email copy, Facebook ads, and pre-sell landing pages).
3. Price and packaging your services to sell
In Session 3 you will price and package up the samples you create so your client has everything they need to make hiring you an easy choice.
4. Finding your ideal clients and pitching them your services
In Session 4 we’ll learn how to find clients who desperately need your money skill and meet are willing to pay good money for it. We’ll walk you through the outreach process to get in front of them, and put together a professional proposal that positions you as a respected, expert professional.
5. Connecting with your best clients and closing the deal
In Session 5 you’ll meet freelancers who recently launched their own careers through my flagship program, Real Free Life, and are now commanding top dollar with their specialties. Some have become so successful in a short time they are no longer accepting new clients because their calendars are completely booked. You’ll get the step-by-step playbook for what to say, and what not to say to close the deal with new clients.