IOMA - Cost Reduction And Control Best Practices
Type: Digital download
Format: [eBook (PDF)]
Cost Reduction And Control Best Practices: The Best Ways for a Financial Manager to Save Money, 2nd Edition
By: Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA)
Format: Ebook (PDF)
Cost Reduction and Control Best Practices provides financial manages with no-nonsense, balanced, and practical strategies that are being targeted and used nationwide for controlling costs by thousands of companies in areas such as human resources, compensation, benefits, purchasing, outsourcing, use of consultants, taxes, and exports. These best practices are based on the trenches experience, research, proprietary databases, and consultants from the Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA) and other leading experts in their fields.
* Provides best practices and techniques for controlling costs within a company
* New chapters focus on outsourcing costs, downsizing, consultants' costs, and business tax costs
* Provides the latest strategies companies re using to control costs
About the Author
IOMA (Institute of Management and Administration) publishes a broad range of high-quality information products for business professionals. Their products serve two purposes: to improve the efficiency of their subscribers and to enhance the financial performance of the firm or organization. Over 180,000 top business professionals rely on IOMA publications, special reports, and electronic services every month.
Table of contents
1. Corporate Cost-Control Strategies.
2. Human Resource Department Costs.
3. Benefits Costs.
4. Compensation Costs.
5. 401(k) Plan Costs.
6. Training and Development Costs.
7. Accounting Department Costs.
8. Accounts Payable Costs.
9. Credit and Collections Costs.
10. Purchasing Costs.
11. Inventory Costs.
12. Export Costs.
15. Consultants’ Costs.
16. Business Tax Costs.