Move beyond the red and green arrows and learn how to use technical analysis and advanced charting techniques to identify investment opportunities, mini-mize ambiguity and increase profit potential in almost any market condition.
You'll acquire the skills and discipline to interpret trends and identify trading opportunities based on technical analysis and charting techniques, including the following:
- How to implement advanced charting techniques
- How to identify buy and sell signals from the market's price action
- Which advanced technical indicators work
- How to develop entry and exit strategies for the markets or stocks you want to trade using a variety of technical indicators
- How to develop higher probability buy signals to increase your percentage of successful trades
Why Should I Participate?
Learn what you’re missing
The market provides an enormous amount of information. But first, you need to know where to look, which is what you’ll learn in this course.
Make ProphetCharts come alive
Technical analysis is all about becoming interactive with market data. In this course, you’ll learn how to achieve this through proficiency with the industry-leading ProphetCharts application.
Become more precise
Know when a stock, industry or market is about to make a move and be one of the first to take advantage of it. Discover why “the trend is your friend” Learn advanced charting techniques to identify trends, minimize ambiguity and increase profit potential in almost any market condition.
Know the terms
Learning the terminology can be challenging, but this online course gives you anytime, anywhere access to online student lounges, instructors, a knowledge base and glossary.
What Will I Learn?
- Create support and resistance levels, including price channels and Fibonacci retracements
- Understand candlestick charts and accurately integrate the information they provide.
- Develop entry and exit strategies to take better advantage of the markets.
- Understand different technical indicators, especially those that best match your personal investing goals.
- Diversify and balance your portfolio to fit your personal style.
1: Technical Analysis, Basic Charting, Candlestick Charts and Formation
2: Candlestick Formations and Resistance, Price Channels, Retractments.
3: Price Reversal Patterns, Price Continuation Patterns.
4: Moving Averages, Moving Average Envelopes, Bollinger Bands.
5: MACD, Strength, Stochastics, Com Channel Index, Combining Indicators.
6: Backtesting, Money Management, Application.