Do you have a product, a service, an idea, or an opinion that you need to sell, yet fail to see consistent, predictable results?
Have you ever thought to yourself, "Why does selling come so naturally to some, but seem almost impossible for others?"
Guess what - you are not alone! Having to sell something does not have to cause you fear and discomfort. Not only can selling be something that you enjoy, it can be a highly profitable activity.
Look, the truth is: the lack of success that most encounter with selling has nothing to do with being an introvert or an extrovert, but instead is simply the absence of learning a few basic principles.
This course lays out the foundation of what it takes in order to succeed in selling ANY product or service in ANY industry. Grant demystifies what selling really is and how in fact, every person on the planet is a salesperson, regardless of their job title or profession.
Contrary to what some say, people are not “born" salespeople. Selling is a skill that can be learned, developed, and mastered. This course will set you down the path to increased sales, higher levels of confidence, and more motivation as you approach prospective clients of your products or services in the marketplace.
This course will teach you:
- What the MOST important sale you will ever make is
- The difference between the PROS and the amateurs in sales
- The 1st and MOST important rule of selling
- The ONLY reason you won't like selling… and it's not what you think
- Why price is a MYTH
- How to develop a million dollar sales attitude
- How to predict what the customer will say before they actually say it
- What the 90 day phenomenon is and how to avoid it
- How to MASTER time
- How to identify your easiest sale
- Who your powerbase is and how to sell to them
- The EXACT amount of effort for you to see success in selling
- The MOST successful strategy to use when a customer wants a discount
- And find out who the most important person in the world REALLY is
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has a service, idea, or product to sell to the public. More specifically, this is a course for those not satisfied with their current levels of production or income. This course will benefit anyone required to interact with people whether it is face to face, over the phone, or over the internet.
10 sections • 58 lectures • 5h 44m total length
- Selling, A Way of Life (5 lectures • 25min)
- Professional or Amateur? (6 lectures • 42min)
- The Most Important Sale (3 lectures • 17mi)
- Time (4 lectures • 19min)
- Massive Action (9 lectures • 51 mi)
- The Magic of Agreement (9 lectures • 51 min)
- Attitude (6 lectures • 43mi)
- Give, Give, Give (6 lectures • 38min)
- The Price Myth (6 lectures • 36min)
- Your Buyer's Money (4 lectures • 23min)
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, speaker, motivator and online sales training expert. Caronde has spoken at the Pentagon and has launched training across the globe in Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and more. Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products, and their services regardless of economic climate. His teachings provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom—financial freedom.