What Is Life & Goal Organizer?
Life & Goal Organizer is a motivating system of checklists, prompts, and ideas to help you take charge of your life, organize your goals, and free your mind.
It includes an overview of life areas so you can keep a big picture view, while also being able to click through and drill down to more detailed checklists. There are hundreds of big and little ideas for life goals and projects.
It’s like a giant, 340-page checklist of things you might like to do, broken down into 12 Life Areas:
- Personal Development
- Health & Fitness
- Business & Career
- Technology & Social Media
- Home Organization
- Personal Style
- Money & Finance
- Time Management
Who Is It For?
Life & Goal Organizer is perfect for:
- People who have a range of goals and plans across life areas
- People who want to actively plan and work on their goals
- People who want to free their minds with a single place from which to manage goals.
Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be.
Henry David Thoreau
What Do You Get?
Life & Goal Organizer is an interactive PDF of more than 340 pages and includes:
- Easy Menu to help you clarify your priorities at a high level
- 12 Life-area Inventories for goal planning by life area
- 200+ Project Worksheets to prompt you to plan and act on your goals in more detail
- SMART Goal Planners for setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed goals.
What Will You Gain?
Life & Goal Organizer helps you transform your life as you take action on dozens of goals, including:
|1. Personal Development|
- Reading and learning
- Growing your comfort zone, trying new things, overcoming fears
- Courses, education and training
- Improving personal habits
- Spirituality, mindfulness and uplifting surroundings
|2. Health & Fitness|
- Food and emotional eating
- Creating an exercise program
- Dealing with excuses and motivation
- Health, wellbeing, looking and feeling good
- Self-care, stress and energy
|3. Business & Career|
- Optimizing work, performance and relationships
- Getting promoted
- Finding a new job or career
- ing a business
|4. Fun & Recreation|
- Sports, activities, hobbies, interests
- Creative expression
- Personal or family projects
- Holidays and travel
- Entertainment - books and movies
|5. Managing Technology|
- Computer files, software, backups
- Emails - processing, filing, streamlining
- Gadgets - cell phones, PDAs, iPods
- Internet and Web 2.0
|6. My Home|
- Creating a home you love, room by room
- Clearing clutter
- Organizing household systems and paperwork
- Sorting car and garage
- Simplifying home and life
|7. Personal Style|
- Dressing for your life and what suits you
- Having an organized closet
- Skincare, grooming, poise
- Handbag, briefcase, diary, wallet
- Creating a happiness mindset
- Optimism and beliefs
- Goals and happiness
- Research-based strategies for happiness
- Releasing barriers to happiness
|9. Money & Finance|
- Debts, bills and expenses
- Savings and investment
- Budgeting and financial records
- Insurance and protection
- Advice and knowledge
|10. My Relationships|
- Taking stock of relationships
- Finding new relationships
- Reducing energy drainers
- Meeting people, communicating better, handling conflict, being more assertive
|11. Time Management|
- Analyzing your schedule
- Streamlining your schedule
- Hidden time wasters and self-sabotage
- Creating an ideal schedule
|12. My Family|
- Supporting your spouse/partner
- Helping/coaching your children with school and home challenges
- Planning actions and conversations with family
- Celebrating family occasions
PS Why I Wrote This
I love being able to capture all my goals and plans in a single, ordered place, so I wanted to create a goal-management system that allows you to get everything out of your mind and into a place like that.
I also wanted to have ideas, prompts, and suggestions right where you need them, as you’re thinking about your goals.
Like a beautifully organized cabinet for your mind!