Fred - Master Class: The E.G.M. Strategy
Master Class: The E.G.M. Strategy
A Proven Stock Trading Strategy
In this master class, you will learn the E.G.M. strategy, which is a complete strategy for trading individual U.S. stocks.
This is the strategy that has allowed me to be able to live off my trading for the last 6 years.
There’s so many information out there that it has become difficult to separate the proverbial wheat from the chaff. I want to share the E.G.M. strategy so that new traders, and traders who are not yet profitable can have access to a proven trading strategy that will give them an edge in the markets, and will also allow them to see the foundations of a complete trading strategy.
This strategy could also be interesting to experienced traders who are looking into adding a powerful strategy to their trading arsenal.
And I want to share this E.G.M. strategy with people who are willing to become independent, who are willing to put in the work and the effort to become the proverbial fisherman, instead of being fed fish.
And I’m definitely charging for it since:
- it’s my bread and butter strategy, the strategy I use everyday and that allows to live off my trading and grow my account
- I spent more than 10 years developing and improving it
- It will weed out people who are not serious about learning and taking action
- I’ve spent a lot of time developing that course, diving deep into both the mental aspect, and the nitty gritty of how it works and why it makes money
What Will You Learn?
We will dive deep into the details of the EGM strategy, the complete trading strategy I spent 10 years developing and improving, the strategy I use every day, the strategy that allows me to both live off my trading and grow my account.
If you want to acquire the foundations of a complete trading strategy that actually makes money in the stock market, and/or add a robust semi-discretionary strategy to your arsenal, this course is for you.
A big part of the course will also cover the trading psychology part, the thinking process and mental changes needed in order to be able to use this strategy effectively, or any trading strategy for that matters.
And the major mindshift most traders need to make is the ability to think in probabilities, which will be covered in this course.
About the E.G.M. Strategy
- This strategy uses both elements of technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
- It’s a rule-based discretionary strategy. It has specific rules, but some of them require your judgment so it cannot be fully automated.
- There’s no need to watch your positions during the trading day.
- It’s a long only strategy based on daily/weekly charts.
- It’s a highly specific strategy that can only be used with individual company stocks (not applicable to ETFs, forex, cryptocurrencies, futures, …).
- It’s a strategy that I’ve only used on individual stocks listed in the U.S.
- It’s a real strategy that gives you an edge in the market. Forget about wanting to make money every day or every month. It’s not how trading works.
- It’s a great strategy if you want to supplement your income.
- It’s a great profitable strategy that can either be traded alone, or added to your arsenal if you’re already profitable.
- It will require hundreds of hours of practice.
- 10 years of trading experience packed into 50+ videos
A Proven Strategy That Actually Works
There are thousands of courses on the Internet teaching trading strategies.
Instead of trying to convince you mine is better, I’ll show you the results I got in the last couple of years.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- those are NOT excel or google sheet made up equity curves… but real screenshots from my brokerage account.
- past performance is no guarantee of future results.
2018 (I should have been up 37% instead of 8.91% if I had just followed my EGM strategy. I wrote about it here)
Last 3 Years
As you can see there were a few bumps on the road. Especially in 2018. I even wrote a blog post about my 2018 results here. Yup, this is REAL trading. Not made up results from shrewd marketers who don’t actually trade.
Should you enroll in that course?
I’m going to be very straight forward with you. I’m not here to try to get you to buy this course.
This course contains 10 years of work compiled in more than 50 videos (with subtitles) lessons. I want you, not only to go though this entire course, but also to start using the EGM strategy.
I’ve been trading for more than 10 years and I’ve been living off my trading using this very strategy, my bread and butter strategy. I don’t need you to buy my course.
I’ve decided to share it because I’m baffled by the number of traders who simply do NOT have a complete trading strategy and are basically trading randomly in the markets. I want to share what a complete trading strategy actually looks like, so that the people who are serious and motivated enough to want to succeed in this very tough environment trading is, can actually learn the foundations of a complete trading strategy that works.
If you’re looking for a Holy Grail strategy that generates money like an ATM machine, I’m afraid you shouldn’t buy this course either. This strategy has made money quite consistently over years, but there will be plenty of unavoidable small losses along the way. If you’re serious about trading, you know that losses are part of the game of trading and it is the market that will decide when a strategy will perform well. So don’t expect a regular monthly income. This is not a regular job. This is real trading.
And neither is it the fake glamorous lifestyle sold by marketers on Instagram and Youtube. Once again, this is REAL trading. And I’ll show you in this course how money is actually made in trading, which is COMPLETELY different than what most people think, than what you see on TV or in the news.
So if you’re motivated and want to learn a proven trading strategy for individual U.S. stocks, then you should enroll.
- Welcome to the EGM Trading Master Class (1:11)
- What Will You Learn? (1:29)
- Is This Course For You? (3:50)
- Why Am I Teaching My Strategy? (2:36)
- A Bit About Myself (4:41)
- How To Get The Most From This Course (4:33)
Thinking in Probabilities
- Accepting The Uncertainty (2:43)
- The Casino Paradigm - The Edge (2:20)
- Measuring Your Edge: The Expectancy (4:30)
- Trading Small (2:21)
- Win Rate VS Profit-to-Loss Ratio (4:51)
- R and R-Multiples (3:09)
- Technicals VS Fundamentals (1:46)
- The Law of Large Numbers and its Implications (2:08)
- Follow The Strategy (4:14)
The Right Mindset
- The Confirmation Bias (5:57)
- Avoid The Recency Bias (1:41)
- Focus Is The Key (2:10)
- Tune Out The Noise (1:36)
- Confidence is Key (4:53)
- Your Relationship With Money (3:24)
The EGM Strategy
- It’s Time to Become Independent (1:54)
- A Semi-Systematic Approach (3:53)
- Making it Difficult Not to Make Money (1:45)
- How I Discovered the EGM Strategy (2:33)
- My Charts (6:09)
- The Technical Structure of an EGM (5:37)
- The EGM - Part 1 (12:23)
- The EGM - Part 2 (7:54)
- The EGM - Part 3 (3:55)
- Examples of EGM (32:10)
- Entering an EGM (5:45)
- Increasing the Odds on a Technical Level (13:36)
- Increasing the Odds on a Fundamental Level (16:31)
- Increasing the Odds on a Macro Level (4:47)
- Increasing the Odds - Misc (4:32)
- The Ingredients of a Great Entry (11:18)
- Exiting an EGM - Initial Stop (16:45)
- Exiting an EGM - Trailing Stops (14:42)
- The Ingredients of a Great Exit (3:32)
- Position Sizing (7:29)
- How to Find EGM Setups (8:36)
- A Robust Strategy (5:37)
- Expectations (4:33)
- Trading With a Small Account (1:48)
- Tips to Follow the Strategy (5:03)
- Record Review & Monitor (2:30)
- Good Luck (1:30)
Instant Access Available