Over the course of six modules you’ll discover the principles, strategies, and tactics that the best in the world are using to become the best version of themselves, and gain a huge edge over the field. You’ll receive the tools you need to break through the barriers that are holding you back and develop the skills you need to achieve your biggest poker goals. This means:
Ruthlessly eliminate distractions so you can bring laser-like focus to each session you play. You'll also discover how to strategically use “anti-focus” to extend the length of time you're able to focus to well beyond that of your opponents.
Consistency & Confidence
When you have a clear vision and a system for high-performance you'll start each session with the confidence you'll be at your best, rather than the feeling of frustration that comes with leaving your performance up to chance.
Control Your Thoughts & Emotions
You know that tiny voice telling you you're not good enough? Shut it up once-and-for-all, and replace it with positive thoughts and the ability to be in complete control of your emotions.
Massive Momentum & Motivation
Wake up each morning ready to win the day and fall asleep each night with a smile on your face, knowing you've made progress on your biggest poker goals.
Unshakable Mental Toughness
Shrug off bad beats with little-to-no reaction. Handle the worst the game can throw at you with a calm determination that will leave your opponents in awe.
In this course you'll learn
- The difference between mindset, the mental game. And A-Game Poker.
- The 5 key mindset traits that those who have success with the program share.
- How to break through your plateaus, escape mediocrity, and unlock your full potential in the game.
- The Four Performance Roadblocks that are holding you back from the success you desire, and the correct order to knock them down if you actually want to get results.
- What to do when you WANT to improve, but it feels like there is an invisible force field holding you back from making any changes.
- The 5-step B.R.A.V.E. Technique for breaking through fears and resistances.
- How to know the difference between a fear that is legitimately protecting you and one that is holding you back from becoming your best self.
- How to install the 7 Core Mindset Principles that form the Mental Operating System of the best players in the game.
- How to understand what you can, and cannot control, and how to shift your mindset to only focus on what you CAN control.
- The secret that separates the 95% who fail from the 4% who do well and the 1% who absolutely crush it, and how you can start to think like the 1%.
- How Fedor Holz used Mindset Principle #6 to go from just dreaming of becoming the best player in the world, to actually making it happen.
- A step-by-step plan (with guided exercises) for creating your Personal Vision, so you can actually see what the best version of yourself looks like, and take action on becoming that person today.
- The Perfect Week Visualization that makes it crystal clear EXACTLY what you want your day-to-day life to look and feel like (P.S. - When you do this exercise you’ll be surprised just how much of your Perfect Week you can start living immediately).
- The three phases of the A-Game Engine that fuel optimal performance in poker and in life.
- How to create a “Mission” that takes your Personal Poker Vision, and turns it into reality.
- The difference between goals and systems, which you should prioritize, and why approaching one in the wrong way can actually do more harm than good.
- The common leak that most poker players have that is reducing their memory, creativity, and emotional control, and the simple system that anyone can implement to fix it tonight.
- Why the best pure technical poker players usually aren’t the highest earners, and the top 6 “soft-skills” that make up the A-Game Skillstack that allows less skilled players to out earn even more skilled players.
- How to rapidly level up your technical game, and make more progress in your game in months than most players make in years of study.
- A video of Fedor Holz describing exactly how he would create a “Poker Blueprint” if he was starting again from the ground up.
Module 4 & 5
- Why there is such a large gap between the performance you are capable of and what you actually bring to the tables, and how to eliminate as much of that gap as possible and bring your A-Game to the table each session.
- How to enter the “Mental Gym” to exercise and strengthen your focus muscle in as little as 5 minutes a day.
- The 3 “Decision Destroyers” that make even the best poker players look like amateurs at the tables.
- How to use the same strategy that Hollywood Actors and A-Level bands use in order to ensure they are able to bring their best performances when it matters most.
- How to identify and resolve the root cause of your tilt so you can eliminate it from your game completely.
- When should you quit a session? The A-Game Audit exercise gives you a consistent framework for deciding when you should keep playing, and when you should cut it short to live to fight another day.