Dr. A’s Cabaret Q&A
All You Need to Live The Dream
Here is the real and true Q&A routine that made a legend out of an itinerant psychic reader.
The infamous Dr. A shared his astonishing simple yet effective W&A routine with a Robert
Nelson back in the 1950s.
Sadly, both Dr. A and Nelson died before the routine could be published.
Luckily, Robert Nelson’s widow, Betty Nelson, shared the details of Nelson’s notes with
Docc in 1979.
Docc carefully learned and performed the routine over 40 years; never sharing the secret
with other performers.
Now, he’s letting “those with eyes” see the miracle method.
Read the EFFECT carefully, then try to picture the CLEANEST, most ORGANIC and
SIMPLEST Q&A possibly ever developed.
Imagine you're in Columbus, Ohio, and it's 1951.
Dr. A is an fun loving, itinerant psychic, who loves to give free demonstrations in cabarets, leading to sales of his marvelous personality charts.
Tonight, a small piano bar is the special venue for the infamous Dr. A to demonstrate his
uncanny psychic abilities.
The pianist finishes his set and announces that its time for the audience to have their minds read and their futures told!
Dr. A comes forward to polite claps.
He sits near a small table with drink and his cigarettes, an ashtray and an empty glass.
He explains who he is, what he’ll demonstrate and how the audience can participate.
Interest in this man begins to build through the dark club.
Dr. A has a jovial personality and seems to be a likeable man, people are ready to play along.
As he walks between the tables, he hands out several slips of stiff paper and pencils to about seven or so participants of both genders.
The subjects are instructed to write a brief question on the slip, then fold it once each way.
Dr. A returns to each subject so they can drop their questions in the empty glass that he then carries.
Then it's back to the front of the room.
The glass of folded, unknown queries is set on the table next to the doctor’s drink.
A skeptical MAN from the audience is asked to come up to help Dr. A.
He’s present to ensure that absolutely no dishonesty accuses.
Dr. A shakes the glass and the folded slips jumble positions.
The MAN picks out one folded paper from the glass.
The master mentalist tells the participants in the audience not to give any clues as to who wrote this question; no speaking or nodding.
While the MAN holds the folded slip safely in his fist, Dr. A psychically determines the
gender of the writer.
“It’s a woman,” he declares.
He answers her question directly and sends the MAN into the audience with the folded
paper clenched in his fist.
Eyes closed, Dr. A directs the MAN back and to the right, then stops the MAN near a far table.
He tells him to hand the paper to a woman in a yellow blouse, wearing glasses.
There is such a woman.
She takes the folded paper.
Dr. A asks her if the answer he gave matched her question.
She indicates it did, in fact.
To be clear, Dr. A establishes that he and the woman have never met before this moment,
nor have they arranged anything prior to the show.
Dr. A correctly reveals the woman’s written question.
In an apparent flash of insight, Dr. A suddenly reveals the woman’s name!
And even her BIRTHDAY!
(The participants were only told to write a simple question.)
Dr. A tells the MAN to take his seat and the full demonstration begins amidst appreciative applause.
Between puffs on his cigarette and gulps of amber liquid, Dr. A gives the glass of folded
slips a few shakes and removes papers at random.
He holds each folded slip up for all but himself to see, keeping it out of his line of vision.
Using each folded paper as a point of contact, the psychic prophet remarkably answers the
questions of the other participants, and reveals the actual questions.
He tells everything about the person who wrote the question; their past, present and future!
Sometimes he reveals a specific name or date or even their birthday!
The slips are NOT OPENED by Dr. A, and the folded, answered question slips are disposed in the trash.
During the demonstration, Dr. A will answer a question, and may toss the folded paper into the audience to be passed back to the author, letting anyone else look to see that the answer matches the question on the paper.
In the middle of the demonstration, he just answers a specific question without touching a folded slip!
Then, after identifying the subject, Dr. A used psychometry to find the actual folded paper with her question! Amazing!
Finally, only one folded slip is left untouched in the glass.
The MAN who helped earlier carries glass and mysterious paper to the only remaining participant. Her hand covers the mouth of the glass. The untouched, folded paper is virtually sealed in the glass. He correctly answers her question.
Without ever seeing the woman before, Dr. A reveals her MOTHER'S NAME!
Finally, she removes the paper from the glass and silently reads her question.
Dr. A concentrates and repeats aloud exactly, word-for-word as she reads!
A remarkable demonstration of true psychic phenomena.
After a gracious bow, Dr. A states that he’ll be at a side table offering personality charts at a discounted price.
Dr.A's Cabaret Q&A has some remarkable features...
• There are no extra/dummy b&&&&&s
• b&&&&&s can be returned directly to the authors unopened
• Not a OA routine
• Questions are NOT opened for verification
• You can’t forget a question - because you don’t have to remember them
• Questions remain secretly visible during your answers
• Unopened b&&&&&s are thrown away
• No CTs used
• You can answer a question WITHOUT touching a b&&&&&
• You can find the correct folded b&&&&& to match a subject using PSYCHOMETRY
• But the b&&&&&a are UNMARKED!
• b&&&&&s REMAIN FOLDED even after answering!
• An INGENIOUS yet simple compilation of methods
• Switch-ups of multiple methods make the secret undetectable
• No PS needed
• No IDs
• No s#####s
• No special devices
• No envelopes
• No gimmicked glass
• Any paper can be used
• No other OPENING required
• No other CLOSE required
• This routine can be part of a full mentalism act
• The routine is adjustable to the venue
• Although Dr. A thought 7 was the perfect number, more questions can be added
• You decide the length of the act
• A DOZEN scripted applause cues are included
• All you need is a glass and 7 b&&&&&s
• So EASY you’ll do it right away!
The opening question establishes you as a master psychic.
Just look at all that happens:
• An audience member chooses the b&&&&&.
• He holds it in his fist.
• YOU ANSWER IT!
• He then returns IMMEDIATELY to the audience, still holding the folded b&&&&&s!
• You direct him to the correct participant.
• Eyes closed, you describe physical details you couldn’t see in the back.
• You reveal her name!
• You reveal the written question as proof that it’s her’s.
• All while she holds her b&&&&&!
Plus, a psychometric stunt in the middle of the routine to keep the pacing
varied and build interest.
Look at this:
• You DO NOT touch a b&&&&&.
• You ask the participants to concentrate on their question.
• You begin to describe one question.
• You answer it specifically.
• You describe the subject.
• You identify her.
• You reveal her question and her name! Wow!
• Without looking, you touch one of the folded papers, but return it to the glass.
• Then, you touch a folded paper that you say is the actual question written by the subject.
• The paper is returned and verified!
The finalé brings the routine to a clear close.
Look at all that happens:
• One folded paper remains.
• One participant is left.
• You never touch the b&&&&&.
• You don’t touch the glass.
• A spectator carries the glass and b&&&&& to the participant.
• She holds the glass as if the last b&&&&& is sealed in her possession.
• You reveal her name!
• You answer her question.
• She reads the paper silently and you speak the words she reads!
• On a b&&&&&s that was “never” touched!
This is the Q&A routine you’ve been waiting for!
So simple, it’s FUN to perform.
So secret, no one will ever catch on.
So sensational, it will make a reputation for you.
With Dr.A's Cabaret Q&A you'll get...
• The full demonstration on an MP4 video file,
• Docc’s Step-by-Step directions,
• A 16 page Instructional Guide A’s a PDF file,
• Tips and secrets to the right billets,
• Docc’s Medium’s Switch demo,
• Answers, jokes and gags for 7 real example questions,
• A Quick Start Outline of the complete routine...
explaining each billet, how it’s handled, read and revealed.
• PLUS, all future UPGRADES at NO EXTRA COST to you!