David Wallimann, Robert Renman – MEGA BLUES BUNDLE | Instant Download !
Dear blues fan,
Blues is at the core of modern music. Whether you are into rock, jazz, funk, or even country – blues is the foundation. It is no wonder that nearly every single professional player I’ve met lists the Blues as their primary influence.
In order to be a great blues player, you need develop an ability to play strong licks and great rhythm over a variety of styles of blues. A varied vocabulary of musical ideas plus the deeper understanding of chord voicings, progressions, chord tones and basic theory is what most players should work on.
Are you suffering from any of these problems?
- Your solos all tend to sound the same, because you have trouble developing your ideas.
- You don’t know how to add more flavor to the pentatonic scales.
- You aren’t able to create something original, and always rely on overused licks.
- You can’t figure out where and how notes from scales fit over chords in a progression.
- You don’t have a good vocabulary of great, reusable licks.
- Chord tones are a mystery to you.
- Your solos sound weak.
- Finding a variety of great chords when playing rhythm guitar is difficult.
If any of these scenarios have you nodding, then you aren’t alone. What you need is effective instructional material that will take your playing up a few levels to where you’ve always wanted to be. This is the level where you can play freely, and you can join a jam or play with your buddies, while being confident that you have lots of tools in your shed to handle any situation you are thrown into.
Nobody wants to fly blind, right?
You’ll find the tools needed in this package. David and Robert have provided a collection of powerful blues lessons that will help you reach a new level of skills.
In this bundle, you will get a total of 18 high quality full length courses covering everything you need to know to bring you to a new level of blues sophistication. On top of that, you will also get 40 brand new backing tracks we just composed for this bundle, plus another 40 jam tracks, so 80 in total.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn how to play pentatonic and blues scales in all positions and how to use them to play great solos.
- You will learn how to target the sweet notes that fit with the chords.
- You will learn a huge amount of useful chords, which you then apply over a variety of songs, at different tempos and in different keys.
- You will learn several killer solos, inspired by players such as Eric Clapton, BB King, Matt Schofield, Robben Ford, etc.
- You will develop a solid understanding of the fretboard.
- You will learn how scales and chords fit together in a practical sense.
- You will learn many killer licks, which will make your solos sound more like the real deal.
- You will also learn how to expand your musical vocabulary by using exotic scales such as the whole tone scale or the diminished scales.
In short, this bundle that David & Robert have provided takes the guesswork out of how to become a good blues guitarist. These courses are designed to propel your development. All you need to do is put in a bit of work.
The lessons are easy to follow, and they are fun as well. You won’t find rambling talk and lack of focus in this material. These courses provide guitar players with the right tools, by instructors who have decades of teaching experience, and know how to teach the things that matter.