David Feinstein , Robert Schwarz & Robin Bilazarian - Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Tapping: Evidence-Based, Mind-Body Treatment Approach for Anxiety, Trauma & More
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Tapping: Evidence-Based, Mind-Body Treatment Approach for Anxiety, Trauma & More – David Feinstein , Robert Schwarz & Robin Bilazarian
When your clients are struggling with anxiety, it can feel impossible to convince their brains that they’re safe when their racing heart, tense muscles, and tight stomach are all signaling danger.
To change the stubborn beliefs behind your client’s anxiety, sometimes we need to go beyond cognitive methods and the standard relaxation techniques… integrating a fresh set of skills to calm the sensations in the body and deal with negative thoughts and distressing emotions.
That’s the power of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), to work with both the rational side of the brain AND the emotional side of the brain to rapidly reduce distress.
Not sure about trying EFT Tapping? Some of the strongest proponents of the approach have admitted to being skeptical of its effectiveness at first… until they saw how truly transformative it was, both in their own lives and the lives of their clients.
Building on healing principles used over thousands of years, the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) integrates mind-body interventions, proven to quickly reduce anxiety in over 100 recent research studies and 3 meta-analyses.
Through light tapping and gentle touch, your clients can learn to lower their anxiety levels dramatically in as little as 5 minutes and help resolve longstanding traumas and fears that are otherwise difficult to treat.
In this exclusive online video training course, you’ll learn EFT, step by step, through these nine comprehensive modules.
Join International Certified Master EFT Trainer, Robin Bilazarian, for…
Module 1 :
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): Origins and Research
- How applying pressure to strategic points on the body and integrating cognitive principles can decrease anxiety and other distressing emotions for your clients in just minutes
- The 5 simple steps to applying EFT with your clients and reducing their emotional distress
- How the “table top” analogy can guide the direction of your treatment and help resolve difficult to treat issues
- How to disguise these effective techniques so your clients can use them in high-stress situations without others even noticing
Module 2 :
EFT to Eliminate Phobias
- How to treat phobias through real-life EFT demonstrations that showcase the “first or worst” strategy
- How “borrowing benefits” can help clients reduce their anxiety while simply watching others perform EFT, making these techniques even easier to apply at home between sessions
- The 2 main categories of phobias your clients present with and how to treat them
Module 3 :
EFT for Stress, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Panic
- How to use tapping to reduce anxiety even when it’s generalized to many different stressors
- The 3 best times to utilize EFT in therapy
- The extremely simple “3 by 3” technique your clients can use to lower their stress levels quickly
Module 4 :
EFT for Social Anxiety and Building a Social Skill Set
- The 2-pronged approach for quickly reducing your clients’ social anxiety, improving both their social skills and their anxiety levels
- How to help your clients when they’re anxious about not knowing what to say in conversation
- How to use the 4 layers of communication to move your clients from small talk to more meaningful conversations, helping them build strong, lasting relationships
Module 5 :
EFT for Acute and Longstanding Trauma
- How using the “mind-body sweep” allows you to work through trauma and severe emotional distress in a less unsettling way
- What techniques to try next if clients don’t respond initially to tapping and gentle pressure
- How EFT was used to effectively treat veterans with PTSD (and how you can model this with your own clients)
Join renowned psychologist and expert trainer, Robert Schwarz, for…
Module 6 :
Energy Psychology Exercises and the Mind-Body Connection
- How energy psychology techniques help clients regulate their affect and treat longstanding issues
- The 4 basic steps to reducing anxiety and distress using EFT (and next steps for more advanced practitioners)
- The real source of trauma-based symptoms and how to address it directly
Module 7 :
The Eco-Systemic Model of PTSD: The Difference Between Resolution and Distress After Trauma
- Why PTSD seems to get worse over time and how to help your clients resolve their trauma symptoms
- The major difference between clients who develop PTSD and those who continue to function well after trauma (and how to use this to help your clients regulate their affect)
- How 7 contributing factors intersect to help your clients cope and move past traumatic events
Module 8 :
Potential Neuroscience Mechanisms of Energy Psychology for Trauma and Anxiety
- How integrating evidence-based insights from acupuncture can help your clients reduce anger, anxiety, and feelings of guilt and shame
- How serving as the “regulator” of information and energy in therapy can help your clients feel safer and less overwhelmed
- How changing the tone and tempo of your voice can set your clients up for new insights
Module 9 :
- The 3 steps needed to change your client’s memories of past traumas
- How to “mismatch the memory” to make the circuits in the brain more open to new learning and less emotionally charged
- Why exposure alone doesn’t lead to lasting improvements in distress (and how to replace distressing memories with a new experience)
Download David Feinstein , Robert Schwarz & Robin Bilazarian - Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Tapping: Evidence-Based, Mind-Body Treatment Approach for Anxiety, Trauma & More right now on AMZlibrary.com !