However it’s possible that one of the most valuable discussions is not about mechanics, processes, but about mindset. After all, success always seems to come back to that. All the ‘how-to’s’ in the world won’t turn into much if the person or organization attempting to use them has flawed business thinking.
During the discussion about the THINKING and BELIEF SYSTEMS of successful entrepreneurs, SEVEN BIG things were covered that these entrepreneurs share and have in common:
I. CONTINUALLY FEED THEIR BUSINESS WITH NEW CUSTOMERS.
Hear why they do not view new customer acquisition as an expense and instead they view it as investing. Listen to some of their personal best New Customer Acquisition strategies that they use in their own businesses as well as those they teach to their own students.
Listen in to why Systems is their most important point of differentiation and while ordinary people think in transactional terms, successful entrepreneurs like these think in terms of customers for life and customers to be developed over time.
III. NO FEAR.
Now, this does not mean you won’t discover that they aren’t paranoid - in fact they are. The best Entrepreneurs are constantly “inspecting what they expect.” But you’ll hear how these most successful Entrepreneurs do NOT operate from a position of fear. And that basic belief system — acts out in many different ways in their behavior and their businesses.
IV. IMMUNE TO CRITICISM.
Hear how they embrace Dr. Maxwell Maltz’ author of Psycho-Cybernetics philosophy when he stated: “I think the most profound and important realization is that most people are inhibited and sabotaged by the fear of criticism and inability to handle criticism, while high achievers are immune to it.”
V. THINK BIG AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE.
Hear how they think short term, mid term - 12 to 36 months, AND long term - 5 to 10 years… simultaneously. Oftentimes when they are creating a new business it is done by finding it within the existing business. You’ll get their first hand insights in how they do this. In fact, you’ll hear how they discovered a new business within an existing business in just a few minutes.
VI. UNDERSTAND PRICE ELASTICITY.
These extraordinarily successful entrepreneurs have definitely learned that price is VERY elastic, and tend to test limits often. They are also absent any guilt about charging premium fees, prices and/or charging all that the market will bear. Hear how they test price limits and their beliefs about price elasticity.
VII. THINK ‘INFINITE,’ NOT ‘FINITE.’
Hear their thoughts, beliefs and views on the finite spending power or capacity in their customers. What is their opinion and criteria of who they will do joint ventures with and let others access to their customers?
31 ‘Off-The-Cuff’ Gems
That Came Out Of This Recording
(Just a Sampling of What You’ll Hear On These CDs)
- Dr. Charlie Martin’s “Six Ws and One H” formula for creating Systems to run your business.
- Rob Berkley’s thoughts on why “new customers = freedom” and how you can use this to create your own Financial Freedom
- Why Jim Canale believes that new customer acquisition is a business owner’s second most important activity and what he believes is #1
- Sherman Ragland’s powerful addition to the phrase that “people do business with people they like and trust.” Find out what he says is missing.
- What Alexandria Brown says is the best thing you can do when you’re communicating with your customers.
- Charles Petty’s caution why you can’t have just one way to market your business and what is really the right way to make all the different ways you market work best.
- What the whole world thought was dead as an online strategy and forgot to tell Ryan Deiss….Thank Goodness!!
- Bob Regnerus’ tip for creating a million dollar business with NO money.
- Jesse Cannone’s advice on WHO you should help and perhaps even more important… WHO you should avoid.
- How Rob Berkley finishes this sentence. “The better the quality of people you associate with the better _______ you ___ by __.
- What Dr. Charlie Martin meant when he said….when you send too many people direct mail…they splatter. (This is a lesson that will benefit everyone listening to these CDs.)
- Lloyd Irvin’s observation about why ‘Success IS Messy’ why there’s no other way to operate your business.
- How Mike Crow has been able to successfully bring continuity into businesses that others swear could never make this work.
- Do you suffer from…MY BUSINESS IS DIFFERNET? After you hear what Tom Koster has to say, you’ll never think that way again.
- Sherman Ragland’s accidental discovery on what he found was THE chief responsibility as a Coach that when implemented made him totally indispensable.
- Matt Gillogy’s ‘hidden place’ to find almost all of the money you’ll ever need.
- Bill Glazer’s simple and easy method to get out of the Commodity Business.
- Dave Dickson’s key to making marketing much more effective. Do you use it in your business? Do you know about it? You better!!!
- How Alexandria Brown can operate a multi-millionaire dollar business while doubling it every year withOUT a Brick & Mortar office and with ONLY virtual employees.
- What Bob Regnerus does to comfort his clients and why you should do the exact same thing.
- Bill Glazer’s thoughts about how every employer needs to think about the business that his or her employees are really in.
- How the most painful business mistake Jim Canale made that led him to one of the most profitable opportunities he ever experienced.
- Dave Dickson’s astute observation about how poor people think about successful people and why you have to AVOID this kind of thinking like the plague.
- What Lloyd Irvin says will happen to YOU if you hang around nine broke people.
- Jesse Cannone’s BIGGEST BLUNDER that when fixed instantly tripled his profitability. Are you making this same mistake in your business?
- When the light bulb finally went off for Tom Koster that allowed him to develop the fastest growing franchise ‘ever’ in The Netherlands.
- Procrastinating? Having trouble getting things done? Just listen to how Charles Petty got past his own slow start. This strategy will ABSOLUTELY work for everyone.
- Why Alexandria Brown never looks at a failure as… Failure.
- A reality check from Bill Glazer: When IS enough….enough????
- The one story that Lloyd told the group that they ALL wrote down (after they stopped laughing) that they said they had to use in their own businesses. This alone is worth the price of admission.
- The life changing lesson that Sherman Ragland learned when he played ball on his Father’s basketball court and why he never made that mistake again.
After seeing the 31 ‘Off-The-Cuff’ bullets about what came out of this recording, how much should these CDs cost?
Well, the Members of Bill Glazer’s Info-MASTEMIND Group pay $17,964.00 each per year to be in this elite group. There’s 14 of these Members on these CDs, so 14 X $17,964.00 = $251,496.00 doesn’t it?
To be fair, they each receive 6-days of Coaching and Masterminding during the year with Bill Glazer and these recordings are only one full day. So $251,496.00 / 6 = $41,916.00. When the Info-MASTERMIND Members who participated in these CDs heard the $41,916.00 number they screamed out….WAY TOO CHEAP!!!! The value of the information on these CDs are worth way more than $41,916.00.
But Bill Glazer reminded them that these CDs weren’t created to be priced so everybody wouldn’t be able to invest in these CDs regardless of the fact that the value they contain are truly worth over $41,000.00.
They were created to get into as many hands as possible of open-minded and forward thinking entrepreneurs as the ultimate…. Think TO Grow Rich shortcut. So, after much debate, the 14 Info-Mastermind Members agreed (grudgedly) on an introductory price that would allow people who took fast action to get the deal of a lifetime. So, each Info-Mastermind Member as well as Bill Glazer will each offer this to the first 297 buyers for only… (drum roll)… $297.
Obviously, you shouldn’t need to be reminded that if you were to only receive one BIG idea for your business when listening to these CDs, your investment will be returned ‘at least’ ten times ($2,970.00 of additional profits). Of course based on the notes the Info-MASTERMIND Members were making while they were participating in the recording of these CDs, you’ll get a long, long, long list of BIG ideas, making the decision to grab one of the 297 copies from each of the participants a ‘no brainer.’
In fact, the decision is not only a ‘no brainer,’ but you can’t lose because these CDs are so powerful that they come with a full 1-year MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. That’s right, keep them for a full 365 days. Listen to them over and over and apply just one of the strategies you hear and if you honestly don’t make 10 times your investment, ship them back and you quickly receive a full 100% refund.
A FINAL Word About:
How Successful Entrepreneurs
“THINK TO GROW RICH” &
How YOU Should Think About The Business You’re In
Napoleon Hill’s book THINK AND GROW RICH bears re-reading constantly because it delivers ideas on many different levels. One thing presented in the book has to do with how you think about the business you’re in, even what business you think you’re in period.
Often when a client comes to Dan Kennedy or Bill Glazer for consulting, they arrive thinking they are in one business, but leave in a very different business. In order to adapt this way of thinking that leads to RAPID GROWTH you often need a place to start or to give you the ideas and inspirations you require.
These CDs have been created for many reasons, but one of the chief ones is to give you insights in order to put you on the right passage of such rapid growth. You’ll find on the recording no shortage of shortcuts in order to achieve F-A-S-T success.
IN FACT, THERE’S SO MUCH “REAL MEAT” TO EMBRACE…. You’ll probably want to listen to this recording several times as each time, you will hear new ideas that will become real breakthroughs in your business.
Dedicated To Multiplying Your Income,
Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle™
PS #1: It’s suggested you get out a pen and paper and take careful notes as you go along, listing ideas and action steps you can put in place in your own business.
PS #2: Remember, Bill Glazer and the 12 Members of his Info-MASTERMIND Group agreed to just sell 297 copies each at $297 and then raise the price to what it really should be. This is not something where it would be a good idea to wait. Besides, Procrastination is the behavior of the poor.
PS #3: People often express puzzlement over how much the Members of Bill Glazer’s Info-MASTERMIND group get done, how much Bill gets done. Make sure you listen carefully for one of their BIG SECRETS they all have in common that allows them to get so much accomplished in record time.
PS #4: What would a good sales letter be withOUT a BONUS, so here you go!! If you are one of the lucky 297 to get this recording for $297, you’ll also receive a copy of the transcriptions of the complete set of CDs.