Are you a New Coach who has just secured your first client?
Congratulations! That’s simply AMAZING. But do you know what to do next?
Do you know…
- … how much you should charge? Should it be per hour? Or do you give a package price? Is there an industry average? Do you qualify to charge premium prices? What if it’s too expensive for clients? What is an attractive offer without undervaluing your worth?
- … what package you should offer? How long should your sessions be? Is there a standard practice to follow? Should you sell a course? What about group coaching? Do corporate clients have different packages?
- … how to juggle coaching and marketing? How do you keep a stream of new clients while serving current clients? Should you spend more time blogging? Networking? Growing your newsletter subscriber list? Social media?
Or perhaps you’re more a Seasoned Coach, and you find yourself…
- … swamped with clients but still only just getting by. You thought that having more clients would lead to success and freedom. So how come you’re barely making ends meet despite working yourself to exhaustion? Something feels broken.
- … burning out and losing impact. You’re spread too thin with so many clients to keep up with. You barely have time to rest, much less give each client the devoted attention and focus they deserve. You are not achieving the full impact you know is possible with them. It’s frustrating.
- … in doubt and losing joy. Worst of all, you are beginning to doubt yourself. You have begun to believe that maybe this isn’t your path, or maybe you haven’t got what it takes. What used to feel like your life’s calling is now a source of stress and uncertainty. You feel helpless, directionless, and scared.
Don’t be scared. You’re not alone
There are many coaches like you who face the same struggles. And it has nothing to do with “not having what it takes” or “not being good enough”. It’s simply because most business resources out there don’t cater specifically to coaches and don’t understand the dynamics of a coaching practice.
Without the right guidance, many coaches mistakenly fall into the trap of trying to “grow their coaching business”.
In a world obsessed with business growth strategies, coaches are not taught how to design a coaching business
Here’s something a typically frustrated, burned-out coach would say:
“I have a website, I have a blog, I have social media followers, I go to networking events, I’ve secured clients… so why am I still struggling to get by? Why am I still exhausted? Where’s the income, freedom, and satisfaction I thought I’d enjoy with my own coaching practice?”
First, we need to get one thing straight.
Digital marketing experts are great at what they specialise in. There’s nothing bad or wrong with digital marketing, blogging, social media, and so on. But here’s the thing.
Coaching is a relationship business.
This is so important that it needs to be said again. Coaching is a relationship business. This means coaching is NOT a volume business. Therefore, to be a wildly successful coach…
- You don’t need a fancy website
- You don’t need a huge email list
- You don’t need thousands of social media followers
- You don’t need to have celebrity status
- You don’t even need a business card (!)
What you need is an important mindshift.
Transformational coaching is a personalised relationship business, which you can’t (and should not) sell in high volume at a low price.
That’s why the coaching business doesn’t thrive on conventional marketing strategies and online presence that create high traffic volume, large social media followings, huge amounts of subscribers, or celebrity status popularity.
And that’s also why trying to “grow your coaching business” on these conventional marketing strategies will NOT attract the kind of high-performing, high-paying clients you need to enjoy a thriving coaching business with the kind of income, impact, and freedom you desire.
Which is why now, the most important mindshift you need to make is going from “growing a coaching business” to “designing a coaching business”.
You need to design a coaching business that:
- DOES NOT depend on investing time and money into digital marketing to succeed
- DOES NOT depend on becoming the most popular to “stand out from the crowd”
- DOES NOT depend on getting more clients to earn more income
- Thrives entirely on your unique gifts to create more impact
- Lets you to spend more time doing what you enjoy and working in your genius zone
- Can be fully customized to fit your working style, lifestyle, and goals
So how do you design this kind of coaching business for yourself?
Well, you need to have ALL the right elements.
In this self-paced video course, you’ll:
01 Know how to create your service packages
Learn how you can get creative with each element to create service packages that fit your unique gifts and will position you as a credible and valuable premium coach.
02 Know how to structure your 1-day intensives
So you can deliver maximum value to your clients and be able to charge premium prices for it.
03 Know how to maximize your 1-on-1 coaching
Stop trading hours for dollars and learn how to deliver a variety of packages for different needs that go deeper for more value.
04 Have the ability to put together a year-long platinum program
(If you desire) so you can earn passive income and enable your financial freedom.
05 Overcome your fears and increase your confidence
So that you can have the clarity in how to deliver your unique strengths and talents to transform people’s lives.
06 Strengthen your wealth consciousness
So you can charge what you’re really worth without self-doubt. You’ll also handle any inner mindset issues that may have been holding you back so you’ll never be stuck in your business.
07 Have the exact marketing techniques for how to sell your high-end services
So you don’t have to worry about where you are going to find your high-end clients.
08 Have worksheets, documents and resources of everything you need
Everything you need to successfully run your coaching practice without stress, from homework and assessment worksheets to 1-on-1 coaching templates and contracts.
09 Unlock the freedom to live your best life
Have the financial and lifestyle freedom you’ve always dreamed of. Spend more time with loved ones. Strike off your bucket list. Create more impact through philanthropic works. And passionately pursue every other way your heart and soul wants to soar.
10 Enjoy the Q&A support
To ensure your success is consistent and sustainable so you’ll never have to suffer the “feast or famine” cycle or face burnout ever again.
What you will get in the self-paced home study video course, “Elements: Your Path to Creating a Fun-Filled Prosperous Coaching Practice”
Building An Empowering Community
- How to go beyond just likes and subscribers to build a truly empowering community that serves a broad range of people and gets your message out
- How to use your community platform to establish your expertise and credibility
- Learn how to leverage the impact in your community to create your dream clients
- Get the exact how-tos of running a powerful community, both online and in-person with best practices to follow and loads of ideas you can adapt to your unique style and personality
- PLUS: Tools to easily manage newsletters, blogs, webinars and more so you can choose which one serves you best
Deeper & More Powerful 1-on-1 Coaching
- The secret to charging higher rates for your 1-on-1 coaching and how to position it to attract highly committed clients
- Optimal pricing structures to fit the different times in an entrepreneur cycles, as well as pricing structures for non-profits and corporate clients
- Get the exact how-to’s to powerfully run 1-on-1 coaching sessions, deliver impact even between sessions, and how to close renewals and referrals
- The real answer to the pressing question: “Should I display my rates on my website?”
- PLUS: Sample contracts, agreements, welcome pack, pre/post-session reports, journaling and other materials to smoothly facilitate 1-on-1 sessions
Dynamic Group Coaching
- Learn how to optimise your time to enjoy more freedom while increasing your impact
- Discover how group coaching can bring a completely different dynamic that your clients will love
- Get the exact how-to’s you need to confidently run group coaching (even if you’ve never done one before!) with exact guidelines on logistics, softwares, and structure
- How to deal with difficult group members who are being problematic without attacking them while powerfully serving them
- PLUS: 3 powerful exercises from Brian Johnson, Michael Nell and Sean Stephenson to supercharge your group coaching skills
Up Close & Personal - Apprenticeship / Mentorship
- Understand what an apprenticeship or mentorship truly entails and how it can deliver an ongoing, deeper training to reach greater heights and open exciting new possibilities
- How to position your apprenticeship or mentorship services to attract highly successful people (even those who most people think don’t need coaching!)
- Tips to add deliver extra value to your clients in your apprenticeship or mentorship program
- Get the exact how-tos from structuring different levels of apprenticeship or mentorship programs to pricing and logistics
- PLUS: How to create a deeper, more personal relationship that help your clients succeed beyond their wildest dreams
- Understand what an intensive truly entails and how it can powerfully serve a truly transformational impact in less time
- Tips to add more dynamic, joy and diversity to your coaching practice with intensives that leave a truly lasting impact your clients will remember for life
- Guidelines on how to structure the price of an intensive, including a logistics checklist that you need to consider
- Get the exact how-tos for both online and in-person sessions, including how to follow-up post session to ensure lasting impact and momentum of their progress
- PLUS: Specific example with exact details of how to structure exciting, powerful and transformational intensives unique to your strengths
The Art of Authentic Sales
- How to market to and appeal to a broad range of people with different needs, budgets and goals
- The optimal number of options to have on your menu of services that doesn’t overwhelm your potential clients (or you!)
- Why you shouldn’t trade hours for dollars with hourly rates and what you should do instead
- Exact how-tos on managing different payment options, such as up-front payment, payment plans and automatic payments
- PLUS: Tips to find your “Happy Price” with a powerful exercise from Michael Ellsberg
- Sample worksheets from marketing to logistics, assessments, homework and contracts that you can adapt or use right away
- Pricing worksheets so you’re no longer stabbing in the dark and experimenting with what your prices should be
- PLUS: Filtering questions you can use to ensure you create the committed clients perfectly aligned with your style and that you are super excited to work with