Boxing - The Boxing Training Foundation
The Time-Tested Entry Level Training System to build boxing skills and a fighter's fitness
If you can spare 60 minutes, 3 times per week, and you want to create a lasting skills and fitness development regime, then you need to read on...
Before we go any further though, you should know that this is not for everyone.
If you can't commit to the deliberate practice required, this is not for you.
If you are not willing to deal with the frustration of feeling awkward and clumsy, and come back the next day and do it all again, this is not for you.
If you are not willing to begin at the beginning, to build your foundations with determination and honesty, this is not for you.
If you are willing to show up and do the work, this is the perfect training system to get your skills and fitness where you want them to be.
Now we have that cleared up, let's look at...
Exactly What You Are Getting
- 3 hours and 30 minutes of detailed and precise coaching videos across 47 individual lessons
- An authentic, logical and structured 7-phase boxer's training session:
- Phase 1 - The Warm Up
- Phase 2 - Boxing Drills
- Phase 3 - Shadow Boxing
- Phase 4 - Heavy Bag
- Phase 5 - Jumping Rope
- Phase 6 - The Ton Up
- Phase 7 - The Warm Down
- A 140-page book providing additional structure and quality content
- 13 Training Aid Posters
- Instant access via a secure membership site
This is Real boxing training for Real results
Master footwork, execute clinical combination punching and become a defensive genius, being as elusive as you are dangerous. Get a super-fit, ultra-toned physique and get under the skin of boxing, bringing the wonderful simplicity of this sport into your life. With the right attitude you can achieve amazing results.
- Build a smooth fighting style
Learn the secrets of building a slick, precise and highly effective boxing style. You will be able to combine a range of skills in a structured and easy-to-learn way. With this expert boxing coaching you will astound yourself with your accelerated progress.
- Develop smooth combinations and super-slick footwork
Establish a rich and varied training session and quickly develop pinpoint punches combined with footwork brilliance and the endurance to back it up.
- Give yourself a fighter’s physique
Watch excess weight fall away to reveal a honed and powerful body capable of delivering the big shots and turning heads at the same time.
- Learn to hit and not be hit
Experience the amazing feeling of knowing that you can deliver powerful and accurate combinations of punches whilst being defensively solid.
- Undertake a training session that lasts under an hour
This is the ultimate in manageable and workable skills and fitness development regimes, easily fitting into a busy lifestyle and very sustainable in the longer term.
- Watch your punching power go through the roof!
Experience a massive power-to-weight ratio increase. Before you know it, you’ll be punching well above your weight.
- Create your own gym at home
Get the knowledge to put together a practical training space in your own home. It’s cheap and you don’t need a big space; this can be your very own gym where you can achieve great things.
- Learn to be your own coach
Gain the knowledge and keen eye to become a coach, able to identify areas of improvement in your style and be able to put in place corrective measures.
- Get access, right here, right now
Get instant access to your Boxing Training Foundation from anywhere that you can get an internet link, or alternatively download what you need to your home computer, all filmed in HD.
- Become a member of an exclusive club
Become a lifetime member of an exclusive club, gaining access to further learning opportunities, follow up videos and having a place to go to ask any questions or get support.
What's in it for you...
- Why a boxer's fitness regime can be rivalled by few others (Page 6)
- The truth about why boxers require an all-round level of fitness over a prolonged period (Page 14)
- How to get the very best results from a structured training session (Page 15)
- The 7 pieces of equipment that I recommend to get the most from a boxing training session (Page 17)
- The 4 Golden Rules to follow to give you the greatest chance of success (Page 34)
- Why you should always end your training run with a 30 second sprint (Page 37)
- The simple rules that I expect my boxers to use when managing their nutrition (Page 38)
- 5 ways to describe range in boxing and how it will support your development (Page 39)
- How to turn the 'flinch reflex' into an expert response (Page 43)
- How an 8 minute warm up can maximise your performance (Phase 1)
- The 8 core skills that build the foundation of your boxing style (Phase 2)
- Learn how to find the 'complementary' mechanics of skills to join sequences together in an easy-to-learn way (Phase 2)
- The 5 faults that you must avoid when in your boxing stance (Phase 2)
- Why the jab is your most important punch and the 4-step sequence to perfection (Phase 2)
- How to maximize the stopping power in your straight punches (Phase 2)
- How 5 Foundation Drills can lead to controlled and powerful punching and movement (Phase 2)
- Learn to be elusive with 10 mobility drills that combine slips, rolls, ducks and footwork (Phase 2)
- How to avoid using shadow boxing as practice for missing the target (Phase 3)
- Get the direct path to becoming a real operator on the heavy bag (Phase 4)
- The 5 key steps to mastery of the skipping rope (Phase 5)
- The 10 exercises that boxers use to build strength and endurance without the need for weights (Phase 6)
- Why flexibility and static stretching can minimise the risk of injury and increase your punching power (Phase 7)
So there is a huge amount of learning to be done here...
But it doesn't end there...
You also get 4 bonus book downloads that will further expand your expertise:
Southpaw Versus Orthodox Explained!
- The truth about how boxing stances collide, including patterns of movement and lines of attack
- The importance of being in the 'safe zone' and keeping the opponent in the 'strike zone'
- 3 boxing combinations that win out against an opposing stance.
10 Equipment Essentials for Boxing Success!
- Get the low down on the 10 pieces of basic equipment that make a great home boxing gym.
- The 5 types of boxing gloves and which ones you should choose
- Get impartial views with an emphasis on affordability and practicality, this report will give you the equipment knowledge you need to support your boxing training.
The Killer Jab Masterclass
- The 7 tactics that will help you develop a varied and super-effective jab.
The Beginner Boxer Toolkit
- How to achieve huge improvements by employing the right mindset.
- How to eliminate the negative impact of 'bad days.
- The 3 types of feint and why they are so crucial to your success.