Bessel Van der Kolk , Eric Gentry , Janina Fisher & Robert Rhoton - Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) Intensive Training Course
The successful resolution of traumatic stress can be simple.
Studies have shown that there are four key elements required to heal traumatic stress. When you accomplish these with your clients, you’ll reduce their symptoms and speed healing.
It can be simple…but it’s not easy.
In this online clinical certification training course, we will guide you step-by-step through a proven four-stage framework for navigating these essential elements with your clients.
And since these elements are common to all evidence-based trauma treatments, you can integrate this framework with your current approach or methodology to make your treatment even more effective!
This trauma competency training can transform your practice and trauma treatment outcomes, just as it has for clinicians around the world.
Plus, this course meets the educational requirements to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) through the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP).
Module 1: The History and Evolution of Traumatic Stress, Grief & Loss
- Systemic traumatic stress theory and development of the field
- Symptoms of traumatic stress
- Evidence-based interventions and emerging treatment trends
- Instruments to assess traumatic stress
- The Tri-Phasic trauma treatment model
Module 2: The 10 Core Competencies of Trauma, PTSD, Grief & Loss
- Biochemical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that produce anxiety & traumatic stress
- Adaptive and maladaptive coping behaviors
- The biochemical, affective, and cognitive impacts of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress over time, across and within developmental stages
- The role of traumatic stress in clinical disorders such as personality disorders, dissociative identity disorder and more
- Conceptualizing a framework of healing for survivors of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress across the continuum of systemic levels
Module 3: Assessment of Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the APA & DSM-5® changes
- ACE & developmental trauma
- Diagnosing PTSD with the PCL-5
Module 4: Evidence-Based Trauma Treatments & Interventions
- Drawing art
- Healing metaphors
- Transitional objects
Module 5: Treatment Interventions: Demonstrations, Exercises & Application
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Technique
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Bilateral Stimulation
Module 6: More on Effective Treatment Interventions
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (PE, CPT & SIT)
- EMDR & Bilateral Stimulation
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Module 7: Desensitization, Integration & Closure
- Trauma memory processing
- Graphic timeline
- Closure: lessons learned
Module 8: Theories of Traumatic Stress, Loss and Grief & Disorders
- Information processing model
- Psychosocial model
- Contemporary thoughts
- Bereavement and adjustment disorders
- Normal and complicated bereavement
Download Bessel Van der Kolk , Eric Gentry , Janina Fisher & Robert Rhoton - Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) Intensive Training Course right now on AMZlibrary.com !