About the course
If you want to...
- Describe and understand your datasets
- Test your hunches and confirm or disprove what you believe your data is telling you
- See how to convince your boss of your ideas backed up with rigorous results
- Predict outcomes based on your existing data
- Understand trends in your data over time, so you can identify successful events
- Understand your customers better, to better serve them
...then Data Analysis with Google Sheets is for you.
Inside this course I share all the knowledge I’ve built up over the past 15 years working with data in spreadsheets.
I’ve packaged it all into a series of simple, bite-size video lessons, complete with Google Sheet templates, that anyone can follow.
Enroll now to get:
✅ Actionable, bite-size video lessons teaching key data analysis topics
✅ All raw datasets for you to follow along
✅ All solution files for your own use
✅ Access to the private course Facebook group for Q&A
✅ Certificate upon completion
Ok data geeks! Here are the details for every module you get in this class:
📚 7 modules | 45 videos | 20 templates
Each video breaks down a particular topic in data analysis and Google Sheets, and allows for quick referencing in the future. You can watch them in any order you like, spread them over a few weeks or months, or even binge watch them all today if you like!
Module 1: Introduction
- What is data analysis
- A framework for approaching data analysis problems
- Best practices in Google Sheets
- Glossary of Data Terms
- Guide to the most useful keyboard shortcuts in Google Sheets, for Macs, PCs and Chromebooks
Module 2: Describing your data -- Learn to:
- Do exploratory data analysis
- Determine the key measures of a dataset
- Present these findings to colleagues
Module 3: How different is your data? Learn to:
- Test, test, test!
- Formulate and test hypotheses about your data…
- ...so that you can confidently talk about your data (and know what you’re saying is statistically significant)
- Run a number of different statistical tests so you can move beyond the “gut feel” approach to data
Module 4: Discovering relationships in your data -- Learn to:
- Determine if two variables are correlated
- Calculate a variety of correlation metrics
- Avoid a variety of common mistakes
Module 5: Predicting values -- Learn to:
- Build models using regression so that you can make predictions based on your existing data
- Test your models so you’ll know if they’re any good
- Build a spreadsheet interface running your regression model in the background
Module 6: Time series analysis -- Learn to:
- Use a variety of ways to smooth your time series data to understand underlying trends
- Use the SOLVER add-on to optimize models
- Test your models to choose the most appropriate one
Module 7: Customer analysis -- Learn To:
- Calculate customer lifetime value and find your most valuable cohorts
- Calculate your churn and retention rates to identify where customers drop off
- Draw retention curves to present results to your colleagues/bosses/clients
Plus, you’ll also get the following additional resources:
At the beginning of each module are templates with the raw datasets and solution files, available for your use, saving you hours of time.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect with the templates:
There are three templates for each chapter:
- The raw dataset
- The solution
- Summary reports, featuring Google Slides, Google Docs and Email examples
These resources alone will save you hours and hours of valuable time.
💡 Access to the private course Facebook group
Your enrollment is backed up with support.
There’s a private Facebook group for students, where you can ask questions, share your insights and knowledge, share your wins, and connect with other students.
I’ll be hanging out there to answer your questions.
💡 Lifetime access to the course
Your enrollment in Data Analysis with Google Sheets comes with lifetime access to the course material.
That way you can take a break from the material if you’re out of town, on vacation, or just swamped for a few days.
Interruptions happen, and your course videos will ALWAYS be here for you when you’re ready. This lifetime access also includes all future updates and upgrades at no extra charge.
This is my way of ensuring that Data Analysis with Google Sheets remains an excellent long-term investment for you and your business.
💡 Certificate of Completion
Want to show off your newly acquired skills?
You’ll automatically get a certificate upon completing the course, which you can share or post on Linkedin.
Ready to join?