Lowe’s Professional Bundle
This bundle includes all 7 of the qualifying courses for both the Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate and the Orthopedic Massage Certificate.
Lowe’s program is an innovative, comprehensive massage training in advanced, therapeutic massage. It is taught by Whitney Lowe, and offers science-based clinical and orthopedic massage training. Get empowered with the therapeutic techniques and skills needed for successful, effective treatment of your clients’ conditions.
Today’s clients seek massage treatment for all sorts of complaints, including those from sports, hobbies, daily living, and work related activities. Face these challenges with ease and savvy with this innovative, yet convenient and affordable training.
Why Clinical & Orthopedic Massage? — Increasingly, massage is recognized as one of the most affordable and best non-invasive treatments available for common conditions. You can grow your practice by expanding your treatment options to include pain, work, sports, hobby, or other common conditions.
Why Lowe’s Program? The program provides you with the credentials you need, while helping you grow your practice.
- Gain insight into musculoskeletal conditions, from acute to chronic
- Explore why and how treatments function to heal pain and injuries
- Learn to match the physiology of the tissue with the physiological effects of the treatment
- Learn injury specific & generalized treatment solutions for a wide diversity of conditions
- Learn orthopedic assessment and problem-solving strategies so your treatments are more effective and targeted
- Review anatomy & kinesiology principles so your treatments and assessments are based on sound science
- Develop the clinical reasoning skills that are necessary and at the core of advanced therapy
- Content is focused on the cognitive, knowledge-based, and in-depth study that Lowe believes is the foundation for high-quality, advanced massage treatment of complex conditions.
- Goal: Become a more effective clinician, have a more satisfying and successful practice, and gain loyalty from your clients
Lowe’s students love his accessible, friendly teaching style.
What Content is Taught? — Expand your core skills and knowledge about advanced pain and injury treatment. Core content includes a diversity of highly effective treatment techniques and what you need to know to use them appropriately and effectively.
This program features one of the most thorough and simple presentations of assessment skills in the profession today. Your solid understanding of these skills will streamline your treatments and improve their success. You will also get anatomy and kinesiology reviews, biomechanics lessons, and learn effective treatment planning protocols. Courses are multimedia, including over 300 treatment videos.
Courses feature progressive, quality, yet simple, instructional design and technology that will significantly improve your learning outcomes. Robust course platform allows Lowe to employ educational methods and activities that ensure you fully integrate the education. Courses are online, applied learning designs that are easy to navigate, efficient, and an effective way for you to absorb and retain your learning.
- Cervical Region
- Shoulder Region
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
- Each is 18 CEs
The program provides you with the credentials you need to give your clients or employers confidence and trust in your work.
- CE certificate is downloaded at the end of each course. 18 CEs per course.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Massage – awarded upon completion of all 7 (seven) online courses.
- Any and all courses may be applied toward the NCBTMB Clinical Rehabilitative Massage Specialty Certificate.
When: online, self-paced, access anytime
Tech Specs: high speed internet; downloads & document creation required
CEs: Each online course is 18 CEs; 130 CEs for all 7 courses and the intro module
Deadlines: No timelines or deadlines
CE Provider Approvals: NCBTMB, AMTA, All states
Instructor: Whitney Lowe
Courses & Professional Program include:
- Supplemental course content (online and downloaded)
- Extensive video library
- Interactive course activities, including assignments
- Instructor guidance & communication
- Ongoing access video & course content after completion
- Includes all 7 online courses (listed above)
- 130 CEs (includes 4 bonus CEs)
- Free Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy text
- Orthopedic Massage Certificate (if requested)