Digital Download Immediately
Richard Bandler - Building & Maintaining Generalisations
In this advanced submodalities seminar, Bandler teaches how people get motivated, learn, become convinced, and generalize. This series contains the first recorded presentation of Bandler’s time model.
- Positive Motivation Strategies 57 min.
- Adjusting criteria and beliefs. Amplifying motivation with submodalities. Streamlining and redesign by rechunking and resequencing the operation phase of the strategy.
- Learning Strategies: Acquisition and Conviction 66 min.
Install an internal-reference evaluation based on analogue sensory feedback (internal and external) and a recursive loop so that conviction loops to motivation.
- Elements of Understanding 80 min.
The time dimension in generalizations and their relation to contextual change in contrast to personality or attitudinal change and meta-programs that preserve generalizations.
- Building New Understandings 59 min.
Creating perceptual grids for determining the structure of generalizations. Identifying and creating “imprint” reference experience that are the basis for creating or changing generalizations.
- Time and meta-Programs 77 min.
More detail on the impact of Time and meta-program distinctions on generalizations and using this information to select a change technique and predict how far it will generalize.
- Remembering, Planning, Intervening 111 min.
Planning is based on remembering, and both activities involve generalizing. How someone generalizes provides the information and the means to install new useful generalizations.
Warning: Richard Uses Explicit Language.
Get Richard Bandler - Building & Maintaining Generalisations at the standbysun